[Adventure] Trouble in Moonwatch (Judge: THB) - Part II

CaBaNa

First Post
[sblock=OOC]If we have the available space, and people are waiting to play, I don't mind letting people in. Doesn't matter who, so long as they want to have fun. Dimsdale and evilbob are entertaining to play with. Val can set up an escape route or any number of other things to hold continuity.[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
If we have the available space, and people are waiting to play, I don't mind letting people in. Doesn't matter who, so long as they want to have fun. Dimsdale and evilbob are entertaining to play with. Val can set up an escape route or any number of other things to hold continuity.

I think I prefer this idea after a thought. We can recruit at the Inn and introduce them by an original way. (They might be slave in the Khyber village, etc...) I would prefer that than to play Val. It wouldn't be the first time the group evolve.[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=OOC]

I think I prefer this idea after a thought. We can recruit at the Inn and introduce them by an original way. (They might be slave in the Khyber village, etc...) I would prefer that than to play Val. It wouldn't be the first time the group evolve.[/sblock]

[Sblock=ooc]
Ok so 2 for recruiting & 1 for NPC of Val. Just want to hear from [MENTION=29558]Mowgli[/MENTION] if he cares either way and then get this show on the road. As I said before there' not a ton left so it's not a big deal. After this adventure I'll likely run another one for this group. Adding another may help with keeping them from being too far behind the party's level. Oh and I will likely make a smaller adventure to help with any continuity/attrition of players. Who knows Evo may be back by then also. [/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Ok, I've extended an offer to join for evilbob and antithetist. A warden and shaman. The warden should lock up the front line with the multi-marking + the shaman's companion should help as well. Once I hear back from them it should get back on track and I can post something for everyone to react to. Also, I've got a way out for Val.[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]I may make a prediction. Antithesist, Evilbob and twilsemail have all got out of Lost Love together and I think they hope to continue together. Pis a Rogue both able to fight in melee and ranged, but if we take the three, it would mean a group of 7. It starts to make a lot of people around.

But some cultitst have just made a bad life to them, so their might be some reason for them to be willing to go against some cultist.[/SBLOCK]

KarinsDad

Adventurer
[SBLOCK=OOC]I may make a prediction. Antithesist, Evilbob and twilsemail have all got out of Lost Love together and I think they hope to continue together. Pis a Rogue both able to fight in melee and ranged, but if we take the three, it would mean a group of 7. It starts to make a lot of people around.

But some cultitst have just made a bad life to them, so their might be some reason for them to be willing to go against some cultist.[/SBLOCK]

[sblock=OOC]
6 is pushing a little, 7 is too much. There's too much of PCs stepping on each other's toes (too many posts to read to find out where you can or cannot move to, what foes you should or shouldn't attack, etc.) and too many delays waiting for people to post.

renau1g is almost ready to wrap this up, so since there are no new adventures starting up anyway, my vote is that if Antithesist and Evilbob do not want to adventure without twilsemail (I'd be more surprised that they wouldn't want to continue without Mezegis since they have been adventuring with Ryda longer), that renau1g not allow it. ShadRS has a level 4 Fighter Talos that we can invite instead. Give them the opportunity to join, but if they don't want to without twilsemail, then give the invite to ShadRS instead since he is not in any other group. I think we could handle keeping the lower level Fighter alive.

It's not like they are going to find an adventure that all 3 of them can join anyway in the short term. By the time a new adventure starts up, this one will probably be over and they can go off together on a different adventure.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
6 is the max I'd run. It also would make the maps too crowded as I'd have to add another enemy to compensate. [/sblock]

Remove ads