[Adventure] Trouble in Moonwatch (Judge: THB) - Part II

Velmont

First Post
[sblock=River]
Noted. Too bad River will never be approved. Sad, really.

I'll bribe some other judge. That's all.

Hey renau1g, did I told you? For Leonard, I had thought to give him a code of ethic. He will not heal any evil creature, that include any undead. ;) [/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
River awakes and shiver a moment, both from the memories of his nightmare and from the cold air of the morning. He looks around but see little. The sun hasn't yet come up, but the sky starts to takes shade of dark blue. Feall is standing watch with Sheeva.

River stretch and offer the drows to take more rest before the group have to go. He then find a place to sit and grabs his holy symbol and starts his morning prayer. He closes his eyes a moment and as he opens them, he finds himself in a forest. The forest floor is in the shadow of the green trees. He finds himself a few meters from an hunting cat. The predator seems to ignore him, too occupied to eat a freshly killed prey. He neither seems to find River as a menace. River spots the trace of more of the kin of the preys who have fled in different direction. River find himself sad about the fate of the prey. He looked like a young animals, probably slower than his parent and he has been catch by the hunting cat. Life wasn't fair.

River stares a moment at the scene before a flash happen. The forest have changed. The hunting cat is gone, the prey is still there and alive this time, with more of his kin, many more. The trees lack all the luxurious leaves. They almost seems dead, but it doesn't seems to bother the preys. They continue to eat the tress up to the last leaf. River stays puzzled in front of such spectacle.

Another flash happen and he is back in the beautiful forest where the hunting cat is gently eating his prey. The creature seems to be satisfied and starts to walk calmly toward River. The shifter doesn't feel any hostility about the predator. Crows fly down on the remains of the prey. The hunting cat pass next to River and stop a moment and stare at River.

River take a moment, confused at the sight and after a moment, just sight and look at the cat. "I think I start to understand. I don't like the idea, but I start to understand what your are telling me, Mistress." The hunting cat nods and continue his way, leaving the remains to the crows.

River blinks and find himself back in the ruined house. He turns around and see the drows who are still setting to take a few more hours of rest.

[SBLOCK=OOC]I'll try to update River soon to level 10. Do we need to approve them in middle of the adventure, or the proposal have pass in both L4W and LEB?[/SBLOCK]

KarinsDad

Adventurer
Sheeva comes out of her trance feeling refreshed "Come on team, up and at 'em. We might be at the end of this now. After today, we might not have to fight cultists for a while. That would be a nice change of pace."

renau1g

First Post
The group wakes up feeling refreshed, perhaps its the return of one of their wayward companions, or perhaps the sight of their goal after such an arduous trek buoys the spirits, but the nightmares don't return this night.

[sblock=ooc]
Here's a more effective way to get them up KD ;)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--Wpz4NAHtY]YouTube - Matrix - Wake Up[/ame]

So....what's the plan?[/sblock]

Last edited:

CaBaNa

First Post
Waking with a start, Pok froze becoming impossibly still, Where am I? One eye flits slightly, Covered in rubble, cave in, no, khyber... Pok removes the shingle from his rubble pile, and it collapses as he crawls out.

Bigger... he whispers to himself, brushing dust from his clothing. He lifts several flaps, and unfolds a number of folds, brushing any remaining debris out. He gives himself a vigorous shake, and upon hearing a single *clink*, refolds a pocket and ties more rope around the offending area. A second bout of convulsion returns silence, and satisfied Pok begins a short stretching routine.

He reflects on the spells he most recently mastered, reviews stealth theory, and listens to Sheeva's inspirational speech.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Gods, who'd have thought the best night of rest I've had in ages would come in the heart of the Khyber?"

Feall stretches carefully to work out the kinks and prepares himself efficiently for the coming challenges.

"OK, let's get this done."

EvolutionKB

First Post
Val stands and adjusts his armor over his thin frame. The kalashtar cracks his neck with two loud pops and then makes sure his blade is loose in it's sheathe. "I'm ready."

CaBaNa

First Post
How are we approaching this anyway, having an escape route is important if things go sour. Pok taps his fingers together nervously, glancing around the camp.

Remove ads