Adventurers Found! Sea's Righteous Might Leaving Soon!

reddist

First Post
All I'm saying is that there exists a Rose Monestary in my campaign world... and as far as anyone knows, its been there all along.

Last edited:

reddist

First Post
Looking for one good wo/man

Okay, I posted a call for a new arcane blaster type. Here's the call, if you want to see it. Hopefully we'll hear from someone soon!

scout989

First Post
Awesome. Though I would have happily had Jaleph take the spells necessary to cover the combat-type situations, it doesn't really fit in with his character- and I tend to feel that a sorcerer's spell list is an expression of their personality. Hope we find someone in time!

Rkhet

First Post
I'll do it. Is wizard acceptable? Or does it have to be sorcerer for maximum blastage?

Also: what level? Chargen method? Gear? That sort of thing.

reddist

First Post
Either wizards or sorcerers are perfect. Um, I'd have to check the front page of the OOC thread, but I think it was 2nd level, 32 point buy for stats, 1200gp for starting equipment, max HP for first level and either take the average or roll for HP for 2nd.

Is that all right? What'd I leave out?

Oh, and thanks for the interest, Rkhet!

Harvey

First Post
Hi all,
Apologies for the recent absense, but I have been quite under the weather. But I am back now, so off to post IC…

Animus

Explorer
Folks,

Right now things are going to be a bit slow going because I'm now working 2 jobs paying off these student loans and other bills I have from aquiring a college degree which I'm not using. I can post about 3 times a week right now, hopefully more when I get accustomed to this schedule. So, I ask for your patience when I don't post for a day or two. Things will speed up again when I can work out my schedule a bit better.

reddist: If you feel that it's been too long, NPC me. I don't forsee anything interfering with me being able to post 2-3 times weekly right now, but I just can't do more at the present time. You don't have to worry about me dropping out of sight however ;) .

-Animus

Mavnn

First Post
Sorry people, I've been afk going to a job interview. Probably nothing from me till Monday.

Feel free to NPC Kragor as required

Remove ads