D&D 5E Advice on old dungeon modules

Sezarious

Explorer
Hi all

I was hoping someone might be able to suggest a good Jacquay style dungeon to insert into my campaign. The campaign itself is currently level 5. The PC's want to assist an NPC cleric with a quest to attone and I wanted it to involve a trip to a dungeon, preferably a temple to a good god. Even better if the dungeon has the potential to split the party into two groups for a significant amount of time.

Something similar to caverns of Thracia (but not, as we've been playing it in a seperate game) would be ideal.

Thank you for your assistance. I am happy to convert the module from any edition.

SilverSnake

First Post
While it may be a little more work, and a bit more linear than you're looking for, I did a conversion of Sunless Citadel for my group that went over great with my players. As it stands it's a bit low for 5th level, but I really like the dungeon's layout and the different factions. As long as you're converting anyway, you can bump up the difficulty of the encounters.

A great once good temple that is now a dungeon can be found in module X4 Master of the Desert Nomads. It is a monastery that is seemingly inhabited by kind monks. At night though, watch out and hold on to your bhuts!!

The whole module is good but the monastery is fairly self contained and usable elsewhere.

Remove ads