• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

After Earth - Episode II - Beyond Colonial Space.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Something to drink. Something strong, if you may, dear." replies Cnosos, shifting on the strange seat. "I can't help but to think I'm actually tall among these people. Strange feeling, ah Mel?"

ethandrew

First Post
Holding up a peace sign and circling it around the group, Pierce adds with a wink, "Make that two each, Miss."

He shoots Solly a smile and nod, "Thanks for the fixings, Doc."

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
After sending her report, Gaetanna stood outside the bar and watched the colonies residents for a moment, and sighed. She felt dirty, unclean, woefully inadequate, and worst of all, she did not feel like herself. Gaetanna glanced down at her card computer for a moment and quickly issued several commands to sync the unit to the Station's Elite Traveler's Guide. She then turned on her HUD and patiently waited as information about each of the businesses she glanced at appeared on her display.

Suki's Saki..: 3.5 out of 5 Stars. Spacer Friendly. Most expensive drink: Platinum God Blossom Saki 1000 Dollars. Gaetanna smirked as she read the reviews, "I'm amazed the locals felt that being spacer friendly was only worth -0.5 stars. I guess the God Blossom Saki helped negate the Spacer Stigma."

Gaetanna then glanced at several of the nearby bath houses and grinned when she read the following: Mihoshi's: 4.9999 stars. Exclusive. By appointment only. "Bingo!"

Gaetanna walked towards the group's table a soon after the server girl left. "I'll be at Mihoshi's Sentso...So if anyone want's to join me, you could be my guest. I havbe to warn you, there are some rules of etiquette you'll have to follow if you come." She grinned. "Oh, and before I forget, could someone order me a bottle of Platinum God Blossom Saki and send it to the Greed."

Gaetanna waited for everyone's reply before heading to Mihoshi's.

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I prefer to stay in the mechanic fatigues, if you don't mind. I'm sure you'll find more than the necessary company among these folks" Cnosos pointed at the natives of the colony. "But I must warn you too: There is an ancient saying about the Japaneses... "

Dr Simon

Explorer
"Is there?" asks Solly. He turns to Gaetanna. "Although the bath-house will probably be better for my health than a few rounds of sake bombs, I've got a command performance on the old karaoke to fulfill, thanks for the offer though."

Shayuri

First Post
"If you want sake, stay and order it," Mel told Gaetanna with a frown. "Otherwise go sit by yourself in hot water, while we get smashed and enjoy ourselves. Pierce, it's not co-ed, alright? Unless you really crave sitting around in a little steamy room with other naked men, I don't think you'll like it."

ethandrew

First Post
The look of disappointment on Pierce's face tells the whole story, but that is quickly changed once the drinks finally arrive.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Gaetanna glanced at Mel. "I was intending to save that bottle for farewell 'Chatty' celebration." She smiled. "Also, I 'm not planning on being smashed for at least several hours since I want to be sure that I purchased everything we might need for our journey and I'm pretty sure if I start drinking how, I'll only end up waking up in some socialite's suite with just enough time to dress before having to head back to the Greed."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads