• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Against the Storm: Luskan (Summoning shaff)

Calim

First Post
"So what do I need to do to order or purchase these and how much would a 30 minute long show with only one or 2 complex explosions cost me?" Ravin asks.

DM_Matt

First Post
shaff said:
"I'm more interested in a golem that could... maybe fight by my side in battle, or be some type of bodygaurd to some affect. Maybe having greatswords built in... whats the price range for that?"

Well, the standard powerful guard is very steeply priced at 120,000gp (Shied Guardian from the MM). But we can provide mechanical soldiers without such extensive magical abilities for 10, 20, maybe 30,000

DM_Matt

First Post
Calim said:
"So what do I need to do to order or purchase these and how much would a 30 minute long show with only one or 2 complex explosions cost me?" Ravin asks.

Well, that all depends, but I'd say several thousand. Bigger fireworks can go u into the hundreds, but small ones only cost a gold or so.

shaff

First Post
"well then... i guess a golem is not for me." Rannos nods to the booth owner and walks back to where the man who led us there is standing and watches the party members browse as he rubs his chin and keeps glancing at the custom booth. Occasionally he looks at the girl and the man beside him, "Hmm, there are some inrteresting things u have here sir, why do u keep it hidden from the normal public?"

Calim

First Post
"I will have to retrive my brother then and bring him back with me tomorrow. He went to see if a wildlife menagerie could be had for his sons birthday, goodday."

Ravin walks back over to the vicinity of the group and act like he is not part of them and continue to look around especially for entrances down. Ravin spends about 15 mins looking around and tries to let everyone know without showing it that he is going back wence they came.

DM_Matt

First Post
Waiting on Tanstaafl...

...hmmm, she seems temporarily missing form the boards in general...she'll be back...

Last edited:

DM_Matt

First Post
shaff said:
"well then... i guess a golem is not for me." Rannos nods to the booth owner and walks back to where the man who led us there is standing and watches the party members browse as he rubs his chin and keeps glancing at the custom booth. Occasionally he looks at the girl and the man beside him, "Hmm, there are some inrteresting things u have here sir, why do u keep it hidden from the normal public?"

"You mean besides pretty much everything in this back sales room?"

DM_Matt

First Post
Calim said:
"I will have to retrive my brother then and bring him back with me tomorrow. He went to see if a wildlife menagerie could be had for his sons birthday, goodday."

Ravin walks back over to the vicinity of the group and act like he is not part of them and continue to look around especially for entrances down. Ravin spends about 15 mins looking around and tries to let everyone know without showing it that he is going back wence they came.

Ravin finds his way into the hallway, and continues right, turning a corner to, where there are stairs going up and down about 30 feet down the hall.

shaff

First Post
Rannos looks confused... "yes, why do u keep these booths in specific somewhat hidden from the rest of the public?"

OOC: I dont understand what u said Matt.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads