• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Age of Worms (Act I All Quiet on the Western Front)

Verbatim

Explorer
When you guys reach a consensus on what to do with the door, I will press from there, but just to let you know IC in an OOC context, nobody opens the door up.

Verbatim

Explorer
Unleashed: Rolled the Listen check for you, wanted to give you a chance to work that in before I finished Ozmar's attempt at breaking the door down. Unless you want to hold that little nugget of info in for yourself...:)

Verbatim

Explorer
Saterus: Just checking to see if you were waiting on me to move you to the office or if you wanted to do it. I had held off waiting for you to post after Ozmar's last post, but wanted to make sure you didn't think I had forgotten about you.

Saterus

First Post
Eh, I had some internet problems. I lost internet for a day or so, it made me mad since I had to do some homework from a printed encyclopedia instead of using wikipedia. I'm gonna read over what happened since I posted and then you'll know what I'm doing. ;) Sorry for the lack of posting, things just keep popping up.

Remove ads