Age of Worms (Act I All Quiet on the Western Front)

Verbatim

Explorer
If I am going overboard, please let me know, but I do try to give you guys the best image I can, and really just put into words the pictures that pop into my mind through the actions you guys give me.

Ozmar

First Post
Verbatim said:
If I am going overboard, please let me know, but I do try to give you guys the best image I can, and really just put into words the pictures that pop into my mind through the actions you guys give me.

Ditto on the great job. My comment was meant to be complementary. :)

Meanwhile...

Verbatim said:
(From the IC board...) You do not see the taint of evil on any of the people in the room, nor do any of the goblins appear to be breathing anymore. Especially not the goblin who has your sword sticking out of its chest like a metallic flag.

Zing! OK, I get it. :) My "Holier than Thou" paladin is preachin' compassion, but when the chips come down, he quickly forgets about mercy.

Actually, that's pretty much what I intended. :) I'm trying to play him as someone who, while flawed, will try to live up to what he thinks should be the ideal of his calling, but of course, he'll probably have a hard time living up to his ideals.

It'll be fun to see how he does...

Ozmar the Conflicted Youth :)

Verbatim

Explorer
Although the Overload gives alot of great material, I have been reading through the adventures that I have thus far and have already started making little spiderwebs to slowly draw you all further and further into this web. In the notebook that I bought for each of you, I have listed the NPCs that you have had contact with thus far, as well as my long range plans for that.

It is my plan to make each of you guys feel like you have center stage in this, while in reality you are all just bit chars in the huge play that is going on all around you. Even this goblin encounter will make sense, if you pay attention and unravel enough threads...*evil DM smile*

Verbatim

Explorer
Ozmar: No big zing intended, just wanted to make sure you didn't forget to pull your sword out...*L*

Jorun: I reach for my sword to smite the evil one before me.

DM: Uhm, no you don't.

Jorun: Sure I do, its right here in my sheath....

DM: Uhm, nope..it is in the ditch with the goblin you tossed down there.

Jorun: I would have never tossed my sword in the ditch.

DM: True...you wouldn't have, but when you told the others to get rid of the bodies, they took it all out.

Jorun: Fine...I will smite this guy with my bare hands if I have too...*grumble grumble grumble*

:)

Majin

First Post
Hey V, hesitant to post at the moment cause I'm not sure if I'm actually in the combat. Could I get an initiative placement for the next round so I can decide best what to do?

Ozmar

First Post
Verbatim said:
Ozmar: No big zing intended, just wanted to make sure you didn't forget to pull your sword out...*L*

All right... I wrote an "I pick up my sword" post. :)

(I see I'm gonna have to watch it around here. :) )

Ozmar the Careful

Verbatim

Explorer
Ahh..the joys of being a DM. Soon I will have you guys so paranoid that when you have combat in the middle of the night, you will be posting that you grab your sword, as well as put on your boots before charging into the fray..:)

Verbatim the pleased DM

Remove ads