• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Age of Worms (Act I All Quiet on the Western Front)

Verbatim

Explorer
Unleashed: Make sure you only charge yourself half price for the bow if you are crafting it yourself. Since it is your practice bow, I am going to assume you took twenty on each check and it came out just fine.

All: The same goes for you as well. If you take a crafting skill and use it to create your initial gear, I am fine with that. Just let me know via an * beside the gear you make.

Phoenix: I am making a spreadsheet to track chars and their classes. Mind letting me in on the secret class of Ryhiannon? :)

unleashed

First Post
Verbatim said:
Unleashed: Make sure you only charge yourself half price for the bow if you are crafting it yourself. Since it is your practice bow, I am going to assume you took twenty on each check and it came out just fine.

I'll make it a longbow then, assuming I get in of course, I forgot there's no difference in the crafting check. :eek:

Edit: Backstory altered from shortbow to longbow. :)

Last edited:

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Me too. I’ll give it some thought with playing other classes but I don’t usually find them any fun. (Just too much paperwork.)

Stick around buddy. It would be interesting.

-Blood

Phoenix

First Post
Verbatim said:
Phoenix: You definately caught my attention with the char, but even after reading all that, I have to ask, will she be a normal young elf who has gone prematurely gray, or will she be older?

Also, is she a rogue concept?

If you want to tell me offlist, just shoot me an e-mail at crow112101(at)yahoo(dot)com.

I thought I'd do an actual background when I make my character. The concept is that her mother had the Red Death, and as an offshoot of the birth she has lost the virtual immortality of the elves (ages like a human or half-elf maybe). I was hoping to go an apprentice character Fgt/Wiz to show her dual training rather than pick up a level of another class at 2nd and have no explaination of her sudden skill gain.

Verbatim

Explorer
Phoenix said:
I thought I'd do an actual background when I make my character. The concept is that her mother had the Red Death, and as an offshoot of the birth she has lost the virtual immortality of the elves (ages like a human or half-elf maybe). I was hoping to go an apprentice character Fgt/Wiz to show her dual training rather than pick up a level of another class at 2nd and have no explaination of her sudden skill gain.

*nod*

Sounds interesting...an elf whose years are not numbered in the centuries...

In theory, if something came along and the chance to heal the damage to her "spirit" was offered, would she take it?

Phoenix

First Post
Verbatim said:
*nod*

Sounds interesting...an elf whose years are not numbered in the centuries...

In theory, if something came along and the chance to heal the damage to her "spirit" was offered, would she take it?

I guess we'll see.... :\

Last edited:

Saterus

First Post
Is there anything you'd like the people who have already submitted backgrounds to do? Other than wait?

(I haven't updated mine yet because I figured there would be multiple things I'd need to change after getting more info...but I haven't really gotten more info...)

Verbatim

Explorer
Sorry about that Saterus, I meant to get to that Overload today, but got wrapped around the axle on some things. I will get to it after I get off today and grab a few hours sleep.

Saterus

First Post
It's fine, don't rush. I'm not going anywhere, and I figured you'd be getting back to my issue soon enough anyway. I was wondering more about general information everyone could use. I also sorta wanted to make sure it didn't seem like I posted yesterday and dropped off the face of the earth...:)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads