Air Pirates: Episode 1: The Revenge of The Air Pirates:FULL!

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I was thinking that I'd take Assassin PRC when we level up. Gipp qualifies for the requirements but I thougt that I should ask you about this before making any plans.

Mellubb

First Post
I will put my character together tonight. I will post it in the Rogue's Gallery.
Note: I plan to go for the Mind Bender PrC from Complete Arcane. I meet all prereqs and will take 1st level at next level.

How many people in the party?

WarlockLord

First Post
Looks like 11 or 12 in the party.

I am fine with the PrCs.

We start Saturday. If you don't have a finished character in the RG, you're not in.

Pyrex

First Post
Two possibly related questions about char gen:

1) You note 8,750 for gear, what is the max we should be looking to spend on a single item? (I ask because I was pondering an 2nd level Eternal Wand)

2) How would you rule Wand/Scroll castings of Spiritual Weapon? The attack bonus of the weapon is explicitly decoupled from Caster Level (specifically based on the caster's BAB and WIS scores).

I'm not sure if allowing the caster to override the hypothetical base value is too strong...

Zoycitenega

First Post
Slight problem with starting on saturday - I'm leaving for New York tomorrow, and won't be home until monday evening(7 pm, eastern time). Is this a problem?

WarlockLord

First Post
1)4,325 fo one item.

2)Minimum BAB (+3) and Wis (12). They use Wis at 12 for DCs, so I figure...

Ok, Zoycitenega, we'll wait till Tuesday.

Remove ads