Air Pirates: Episode 1: The Revenge of The Air Pirates: The IC thread.

pathfinderq1

First Post
May gives one last lingering look at the shattered remnants of the warforged- for one long instant her hand remains raised as if to strike out at it. But when it seems sure that that foe will fight no more, she pays no more attention to it. Instead she strides over to the fallen spellcaster. "Let's get this thing in the air, shall we?," she calls out to her (remaining) shipmates. "You know, before anything else shows up to get in our way..." Once she reaches the spellcaster's body, she will quickly and professionally remove any items of interest.

OOC: Loot the bodies- these guys might actually have something worth taking. If nothing else, we might be able to get them to contribute to the 5000 gp needed if we do know someone capable of Raise Dead. FWIW, May fully intends to toss the bodies of the two bad guys overboard once we've looted them and reached a safe altitude- they'll serve nicely as object lessons. And as far as ship-to-ship fighting goes, I think a substantial portion of our ship's armament consists of May, Caden and Vasintze. Ballistae- who needs 'em?

EvolutionKB

First Post
Thirian

Thirian swiftly moves toward the wheel. Thirian sheathes his flail and grabs the wheel. His hands fit perfectly in the weathered grooves of the spokes. He concentrates his thoughts, and the elemental resists at first, but it then submits to his commands. "May, plot us an official course, for now I'm heading in the direction of home! The rest of you, you know what to do! Make sure you get all the valuables off the bodies of those two. Check to see if the mage is still alive before we throw them over, he might be worth a king's ransom!"

OOC: Take ten on profession airship sailor: 17

WarlockLord

First Post
Loot (the fun part)

You find a dragonscale amulet, 2 blue potions, a belt designed to hold potions, a rod, 50 gp and a letter of credit worth 2500 gp, on the mage.

On the warforged, you find his greatsword, a ring, and a bunch of adamantine in his body.

Pressing your hand to the mage, you feel a faint pulse. Very faint, but healable.

The air pirates lift off slowly. Soon they are above the city. You see a bunch of people in the street cheering 'Hooray for the Air Pirates!!!'

Then you notice the patrol airship. It appears to be covered in adamantine, bigger than your ship, and mounts 10 ballistae (5 on each side). It does not appear to be as fast, but it is 2000 feet away.

Initiative: We use Thirians, as he is the captain. He gives commands, and I assume you guys obey.
Bad dudes: 1d20+2=20

I'll give XP once you escape from the capital.

Shayuri

First Post
Ariel lands and checks Galathon to see if he's alive...on seeing that he's not, she gets a little misty, but stabilizes the mage with a healing orison.

"I can't help Galathon, but the mage will live. Um...better gag him or something before he wakes up though. I'm going to move Gal below decks. We're going to bring him back, right?"

WarlockLord

First Post
See the edit.

EDIT: Cole knows someone for everything. Go to Billingsgate Island, off the coast of Xen'drik, home of the pirates. Greatest black market in Eberron.

Cole has other contacts in other places (everywhere), but most cities aren't going to be friendly. Plus, it's the best place to find out where that bounty hunter Flanagan is.

Last edited:

pathfinderq1

First Post
May, elan psion; HP 24/24, AC 17; PP 30 of 39

May knew nothing in her arsenal could bridge the gap to the patrol craft, so she made her way over to the helm to assist the captain with getting them out of there. As she made her way past Galathon's body, she gave the corpse a brief pat on the head- while she had never even thought of it, perhaps Ariel was right, and he might not be gone forever...

Once she reached the helm, she looked once more towards the enemy ship, then spoke quietly. "So, captain- do we fight, or do we run?"

Remove ads