Air Pirates: Episode 1: The Revenge of The Air Pirates: The IC thread.

WarlockLord

First Post
Map-like thing

[cabin]..........ZTeZ.C........
..............Ga....Th..........
.....R......[]..........B.V..M.
......w.........O...Gi..ZAtZ...
.............Ar....Th...C......
r
a
m
p

Key:
z=zombie
r= robed guy
w= warforged
Ga=Galathon
Te=Tetenet
V=Vasintze
B= Ariel's bat thing
Ar=Ariel
At=Athelstan
C= Cole
Gi= Gipp
O=Marius
M=May
C=Caden
Th=Thirian
[]=mast thing.

Please don't make fun of the map.

Feel free to change actions if you want. Still wanting on some people, then I'll post a round summary.

Bloodweaver1

First Post
OOC:
Try placing 'Code' '/code' when creating your map. Instead of using these ('), use these [].
For example your map would like this:

Code:
............Ga....Th.......... 
.....R.....[].......B.V..M.
.....w.......O...Gi..ZAtZ...
..........Ar....Th...C......
r
a
m
p

EvolutionKB

First Post
Thirian, AC: 20, 40/40 hp

Thirian moves toward the warforged, in front of the vulnurable Marius. "Rust and grow sluggish, my large metal behemoth." He waits for the creature to approach, flail at the ready.

[sblock=ooc]Init: 3. Hexblades curse on warforged as I approach. DC 17, -2 on everything if it succeeds. Ready attack on the warforged if it approaches me(or just attack if I can reach it). Oops rolled a d20 for damage instead of a d8 will reroll, and use an AP on the attack roll as well. Here is the first set of rolls. Init: 3, 21 to hit, 21 intimidate 6 damage, 2 on the AP for a total of 23 to hit. If the 23 hits oppose my intimidate of 21, if you fail you are shaken for the rest of the encounter.

Pyrex

First Post
Athelstan, Human Cleric, 36/36hp

Initiative: 1d20=7

Blood calling to blood, Athelstan reaches out across the tenuous etheric connection to shatter the blood vessels in the eyes of their sorcerous opponent then sends his crackling black blade against the warforged.

OOC: Cast Blindness (Fort Negates, DC 17) on the spellcaster. Move Action: Redirect Spiritual Weapon against the Warforged. Spiritual Wpn: Atk 1 vs Warforged (1d20+7=12) (I'm assuming that misses)

OOC2: As with Shayuri, the duration of my wpn is 1rd/level, I'm assuming it's still around as you listed her summoned bat on the battlefield, but I'd guess it has a round or two left at best.

WarlockLord

First Post
1 round for the spells left.

Also, Blindness is a touch spell, so you provoke a movement AoO from the warforged and a con check to cast defensively (if you fail, it's butt-whoopin time)

Still waiting on DrZombie. If he doesn't post in 2 days, he's out.

DrZombie

First Post
Galathon, AC 22, HP 51, PP 6

Galathon casts Vigor (+20 HP, 4PP) on himself, and stays put.
OOC : 10' reach, combat reflexes (3 AoO), attack +7 dmg 4D6+10.
next round : cast enlarge, changing size to huge,then move closer to warforged and robed figure, ideally putting them both within reach, if needed choose robed figure to be within reach.
When huge : reach 15', AC 21, HP 51, PP 5. Combat reflexes granting 3AoO, attack +7 dmg 5D6+12 :D

Pyrex

First Post
WarlockLord said:
Also, Blindness is a touch spell, so you provoke a movement AoO from the warforged and a con check to cast defensively (if you fail, it's butt-whoopin time)

Uh, no, it's Medium Range:

TheSRD said:
Blindness/Deafness
Necromancy
Level: Brd 2, Clr 3, Sor/Wiz 2
Components: V
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./level)
Target: One living creature
Duration: Permanent (D)
Saving Throw: Fortitude negates
Spell Resistance: Yes

You call upon the powers of unlife to render the subject blinded or deafened, as you choose.

WarlockLord

First Post
Code:
........W.....Ga................
............[]......V...B....M.
......ss.......WO...Gi..ZAtZ...
......ss.....ArTh....Ca.........
r
a
m
p

[/CODE
It is? Darn, I thought it was a touch spell.  Sorry.

Round 1: The fight begins.

Caden yells at the robed guy, commanding him to take the acid bolt.  He does not.  She hides behind Thirian.

Vasintze summons his swarm.  (Note: Voda, you didn't specify movement, so I'm going to assume you moved forward.  Also, Summon Swarm attacks any living nearby creature, and you're a little too close to Marius and Galathon...I'll let that slide.  I posted the map after your action, after all.)  The swarm of spiders comes out of the woodwork of the [I]Ragnarok[/I] and attacks the hapless warforged, dealing him 4 damage.  It ignores the distraction and the poison.

[sblock=swarm stats]
Spider Swarm
Size/Type: 	Diminutive Vermin (Swarm)
Hit Dice: 	2d8 (9 hp)
Initiative: 	+3
Speed: 	20 ft. (4 squares), climb 20 ft.
Armor Class: 	17 (+4 size, +3 Dex), touch 17, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple: 	+1/—
Attack: 	Swarm (1d6 plus poison)
Full Attack: 	Swarm (1d6 plus poison)
Space/Reach: 	10 ft./0 ft.
Special Attacks: 	Distraction, poison
Special Qualities: 	Darkvision 60 ft., immune to weapon damage, swarm traits, tremorsense 30 ft., vermin traits
Saves: 	Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +0
Abilities: 	Str 1, Dex 17, Con 10, Int Ø, Wis 10, Cha 2
Skills: 	Climb +11, Listen +4, Spot +4
Environment: 	Warm forests
Organization: 	Solitary, tangle (2-4 swarms), or colony (7-12 swarms)
Challenge Rating: 	1
Treasure: 	None
Alignment: 	Always neutral
Advancement: 	None
Level Adjustment: 	—
Combat

A spider swarm seeks to surround and attack any living prey it encounters. A swarm deals 1d6 points of damage to any creature whose space it occupies at the end of its move.
Distraction (Ex)

Any living creature that begins its turn with a spider swarm in its space must succeed on a DC 11 Fortitude save or be nauseated for 1 round. The save DC is Constitution-based.
Poison (Ex)

Injury, Fortitude DC 11, initial and secondary damage 1d3 Str. The save DC is Constitution-based.
Skills

A spider swarm has a +4 racial bonus on Hide and Spot checks and a +8 racial bonus on Climb checks. It uses its Dexterity modifier instead of its Strength modifier for Climb checks. It can always choose to take 10 on a Climb check, even if rushed or threatened. 
[/sblock]

Marius shoots these cool-looking magic missiles at the pair of assailants. The man takes 5 damage and a -4 strength penalty.  The warforged takes 10 damage and a -4 strength penalty.

Tetenet casts haste on Galathon, Vasintze, Cole, himself, and Gipp.  Gipp opens fire with his trusty crossbow on the warforged.  It hits, dealing 7 damage.  Ariel soars up into the sky.

The warforged charges Marius, using some kind of heavy blow, dealing him [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1242384]5d6+7=26[/url].  (I posted the link because this is pretty big, and I thought you'd like to know I'm not pulling numbers out of my ***.  I normally don't, to stop metagaming.)   

The robed guy fires two bolts of shadow at Galathon.  One misses.  The other hits for 62 damage and he must make a Fort save, plus a massive damage save.

Athelstan's flail misses the forged and dissipates, causing the forged to tell Athelstan his deity is weak.  The blindness also fails.

May fires her bolts.  They hit and deal 17 damage each.

Thirian hits, but does not successfully curse the 'forged.  His intimidation works, though.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases