Air Pirates: Episode 1: The Revenge of The Air Pirates: The IC thread.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Thirian, AC: 20, 40/40 hp

Thirian snarls at the warforged. "You are afraid of me, I can tell. Not only can you feel fear, you will feel pain!" He then swings his flail overhead at the warforged, attempting to dislocate it's shoulder.

[sblock] Move action, use Sneering glower from combat pananche feat. Oppose my intimidate check. Intimidate check: 20 Action point on intimidate: 1, total intimidate, 21 If you lose you take an additional -3 to attack19 to hit, 8 damage [/sblock]

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Seeing Galathon crumple, Ariel covers her mouth with a little 'oops,' and quickly invokes a Spiritual Weapon to attack the warforged as the dire bat evaporates with a gust of wind and an acrid odor. She repositions herself over Galathon, but doesn't quite dare descend just yet.

A glowing blue scimitar composed of magically bound wind swirls into existence over the warforged's head and takes a vicious swipe at him...but slices only the air over his head as he ducks down just in time!

(Spirit Scimitar: 8 http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1248166 )

pathfinderq1

First Post
May, elan psion; HP 24/24, AC 17; PP 25 of 39 (at end of round)

OOC: edited action to account for dead mage

IC: With the mage fallen, May lost the target for her worst thoughts of vengeance. She eyed the hulking warforged, but was more reluctant to blast him indiscriminately, as he was awfully close to other crew members. After a moment's consideration, she closed one of her slender hands into a fist and reached out, making a punching gesture in the air towards the warforged- and driven by the power of her mind, the air itself reacted, tightening into a fist and slamming mercilessly into the target.

OOC: Concussion Blast at the warforged, Augmented to 5 PP; does 2d6 concussion damage- no to-hit roll, no save, no chance to hit others involved in melee. In this case, May does not end up wasting the action point from the earlier choice of attack.

Pyrex

First Post
Reaching within his vest, Athelstan grasps the large pearl there; and with a short prayer recalls his Spiritual Weapon, preparing to send it again against the warforged.

OOC: Activate Pearl of Power II

WarlockLord

First Post
The warforged takes the beatdown hard. (I'm changing all offensive actions to attack the 'forged, as the shadowcaster is dead.) He explodes in a shower of bolts and adamantine before his initiative, so May gets to save some PP.

Takeoff is now safe.

OOC: Gotta nmake up some ship-to-ship combat rules:

1st draft:

Attacking other ships: Your ship is armed with 4 ballista. Use DMG rules, except substitute airship sailor for siege engineer.
You also have space for 10 black powder rockets, but those were removed.

Movement: Your ship moves at a speed of 60 ft a round with average manueverabilty. It is built for speed. It is a Garguantuan object (64 feet long, turns around center).

AC: Dex of helmsperson+size+10+any armor plating you acquire later (your current steel plating has an armor bonus of +3). Thus, your current AC is 9+helmsman Dex.

Hit points: Airships start with 100 HP (as object), hardness as wood, and yours has an additional 50 hp from the armor plating.

Having no idea how to do house rules very well, I'm open to suggestions.

Shayuri

First Post
(another question is whether or not we know a priest who can cast Raise Dead on our fallen compatriot...we have some clerics on the crew, but not powerful enough to handle more than just some healing...do we have any other, stronger priestly contacts?)

Remove ads