Air Pirates: Episode 1: The Revenge of The Air Pirates: The IC thread.

Pyrex

First Post
WarlockLord said:
Your ship is armed with 4 ballista. Use DMG rules, except substitute airship sailor for siege engineer.

OOC: Siege Engineering skill is typically only used for Heavy Catapults. The Ballista is just a size Huge crossbow that gives medium-sized creatures a -4 penalty to hit (plus, presumably, non-proficiency penalties if they're not proficient with Crossbows)

"We appear to be outgunned. We've got the lead, let's use it."

Gyojin

First Post
"Running...good...leave here..." Marius mumbles, clutching his wound. He takes a steadying breath looks over to the fallen Galathon being dragged by Ariel. He walks over to her with a littel difficulty and panted, "I'll do that...your needed...elsewhere." Marius saw her look at his wound from the Warforged and responded, "Worry...about that...later." Marius reached down and grabbed Galathon's body from Ariel and dragged it toward the cabin, off of the deck, where it would just get in the way. Scrap flies off Marius' shoulder and hangs under the railing.

Shayuri

First Post
Ariel straightens up and nods...a little dubiously when she regards those wounds.

"Right then...off we go."

She hurries off to her post and...does whatever she can do to help speed the ship along. :)

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
"I know this guy might get us some ransom but he killed Galathon."Gipp says giving a kick to the fallen mage. "I say we should throw him overboard." Then, looking at the patrol-ship he says: "I think we can outrun them, let's do so." Even so, Gipp takes his place at one of the ballistae.

Drerek

First Post
Tenentet speaks up for the first time. His voice is cold and raspy, as if from the grave itself, "If we begin to fight now, reinforcements are bound to engage us. It is best to retreat and take our revenge another day."

EvolutionKB

First Post
Thirian

Thirian frowns at the enemy airship. "Aye, let us be out of here, we'll try and outrun them. If they pursue, and get within range of our ranged attack, fire at will." Thirian puts a general course in for Billingsgate Island. Looking back to see if they follow he adds, "Remember try and cripple their ship first, and stop any of their crew from hurting my...er our ship."

Pyrex

First Post
Gyojin said:
"Running...good...leave here..." Marius mumbles, clutching his wound.

Noticing that Marius is wheezing and stumbling about the deck, Athelstan reaches over and casts Cure Serious Wounds for (3d8+5=12) hp. (bleh, what an awful roll...)

WarlockLord

First Post
No spellbook.

And so, the air pirates fled, narrowly dodging a few rockets. As they flew over the landscape, they flew over the endless ocean.

Then, they ran into a sailing ship. The ship, a mile below, did not spot the piratical aircraft high in the sky, and appeared to be a merchantman flying the flag of House Lyrandar. (Airships are expensive!)

What do you do?

Voda Vosa

First Post
Vasintze took his position along one side of the ship, aiming with his hand "I think I can hit it Niahaha!" he said, looking from right to left, quickly.

Remove ads