Air Pirates: Episode 1: The Revenge of The Air Pirates: The IC thread.

pathfinderq1

First Post
Once the immediate danger of the patrol ship had been dealt with, May took a relaxed seat near the ship's wheel- ready if her skills were needed, but out of the way of any more physical work. From the crew's activity, she was able to figure out that another ship had been sighted. She spoke lightly, mostly to the captain but loud enough for most of the others to hear. "So, is it the release of some pent-up aggression we've found, or is it the bait for another trap?"

Shayuri

First Post
"I don't know," Ariel says, peering down over the rail.

"Shouldn't we be getting Galathon back to life? It'll be a harder fight without him...and he'll be mad if we raise him and he finds out he missed a raid."

EvolutionKB

First Post
Thirian

Thirian looks upon the ship, grins, and then presses his lips tightly. "As much as I would like to wreak more veangeance upon my kin for their banishing me, it would not be the wise choice at the moment." He looks to May, "Take the wheel for a moment." Once she is in position, he walks over to the rail and peers down sighing. "We don't want to reveal our position so quickly to those that would seek to imprison us once more. We risk that if this ship doesn't reach it's destination. Once we have landed and seen to Galathon we can reestablish our name and seek our revenge."

[sblock=ooc]How are we going to pay for the raise? Sell Galathon's equipment, sell ours, ask a favor, or perhaps once we are a little more sure we are safe, rob somebody blind and get the money that way?[/sblock]

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
[sblock=OOC]Well we have the stuff we looted from the mage and warforged. They should provide allmost all of the fee.[/sblock]

Zoycitenega

First Post
Caden takes this time to see what has been removed from her quarters, taking care by the alcchemy kit and such.

OOC: And while we can't pillage a town, per se, we could set up operations outside of town and hold up any travellers coming out of it who look wealthy enough.

Last edited:

WarlockLord

First Post
And so the air pirates went to Billingsgate, where, they were greeted as heroes.

Now what?

OOC: Everyone gains 2000 XP. I'm feeling generous.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Thirian

Thrian steps of the deck of the airship onto the deck to greet any of their fans. He looks to his crew. "Let's find out what of value the warforged and the wizard had, we'll then find a healer for Galathon." Thirian then sets out, towards any dealers in illicit goods where they could identify and cash in their loot.

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
EvolutionKB said:
Thrian steps of the deck of the airship onto the deck to greet any of their fans. He looks to his crew. "Let's find out what of value the warforged and the wizard had, we'll then find a healer for Galathon." Thirian then sets out, towards any dealers in illicit goods where they could identify and cash in their loot.

I Feel like a rock star =P

[/sblock]

Vasintze hides from the peoples sight, grumbling.

Remove ads