Airwalkrr's Legends of Mistyka

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Now would be a good time to discuss as a group what sorts of supplies you need. You know you will be traveling through the hills, that Duomir is underground, and that it is said to be an abandoned dwarf home. Having the means to survive the elements, as well as carrying back treasure are two good places to start. Once you have decided upon gear, let me know that you wish to go shopping and what is on your list. You do know of a general store in town that should stock most of the supplies in the PH.

Until you designate a party leader, I will move things along once at least half the party decides on a course of action. That should keep things moving at a fairly reasonable pace.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Melara walks over to the table Markon is seated at, grabs a chair and sits in it. Well, I'm pretty much set, and can't contribute to the partys coffer as I'm already tapped out. My armor and sword is all I have. I've got no pronblem killing my own meals and cooking them over an open flame. Other than that I can't thinking of anything else I'd need. Melara half smiles, stetches and comfortably nestles into it.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Aredal welcomes the half-orc to their table with a warm smile and a nod. "I am Aredal, a humble servant of the Sun." He then reacts to Lyrea's question with a shrug. "I'm afraid not. I have few days worth of dried rations for myself, but those won't take us all far. But I can provide the money to buy us food. And if our new friend is capable hunter, it will certainly help."

arcanaman

First Post
I never thought about that sadly I don't know yet any songs or stories that could make an animal stay in onespot however I am working on it

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
A pleasure to meet you Aredal. I'm Melara Saren, rogue extraordinaire. I revere Ehlonna myself and I'd be more than happy to help out by rustling up enough food for the party on a hunt.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I do apologize. Forum woes have been keeping me from posting. Expect an update by Thursday evening. A couple quick notes:

Ehlonna doesn't exist in my world. See my posting on religion in the OOC thread. I will link to it later if necessary.

Also, hunting is represented by use of the Survival skill. With that in mind, Melara is not, in fact, a very good hunter. Honestly, I do not believe any of you are. Some of you could probably take a stag 1-on-1, but that assumes the stag stays to fight, which it wouldn't. And that says nothing for your ability to find potable water. Stocking up on rations would probably be the best idea.

As I said, more to come later.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Also, hunting is represented by use of the Survival skill. With that in mind, Melara is not, in fact, a very good hunter.
Would it be alright if I rearranged my skills to allocate some points to Survival?

EDIT: Sorry, I'll keep all OOC talk to the OOC thread from now on. ;)

Last edited:

Remove ads