• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Airwalkrr's Temple of Elemental Evil (IC)

Bihlbo

Explorer
After Daonil woke, he gathered his supplies and re-rolled his bedroll. Clearly a morning person, he was talkative and wanted to discuss much. As they were getting ready to go, he pulled out a small scarf and wrapped it around his head, covering one eye. Once in the darkness, he dropped the scarf to his neck.

"This stumbling around in the dark wouldn't be necessary if we knew where the bandits are holed up," the large human whispers. "Let's find what's up here as fast as we can so the torches can be lit."

Daonil replies to Virocar, "Aye, I'm better at places that don't need exploring too, but if one's as good as the other, I say we go left."

OOC: Hey everyone, please include your character's name when you post. "The dwarf says..." doesn't help the rest of us become any more familiar with your character.

Brachna

First Post
Dryneth ties the mule inside the tower once he completes his morning meditation. Following his companions to the threshold of the moathouse proper, he spies his group discussing their next course of action. "One way is as good as another, unless one among us can track their footsteps across stone. Left is fine by me." Dryneth pauses as if contemplating something, then continues. "However, it does seem odd that these highwaymen would not keep their dwelling lit - provided they were merely human," he notes as he sees Aredal and Daonil squinting vainly in the poor light. "We may need to strike a light ourselves in order to be fully effective."

OOC: Sorry, but Wednesday through Friday this week, I'll be unable to post, so you may have to ghost my actions if anything big happens those three days, Airwalkrr.

Redclaw

First Post
Bihlbo said:
OOC: Hey everyone, please include your character's name when you post. "The dwarf says..." doesn't help the rest of us become any more familiar with your character.

Sorry about that. Here I was thinking descriptive details would help us differentiate between all of the different 'd' names in the party. I can't remember who is the elf and who is the cleric, etc.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Vicroar looks at Daonil, "Perhaps we should travel down the halls together, or me be slightly behind you." The elf ran his fingers through is long hair, pondering what was ahead of them.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Of course of course, if you want to run over a trap or an ambush, lets go all together, making noise, clapping hands and singing. Yes, we could do that, or use our heads and make some scouting first." Mulnock says, mocking.

Redclaw

First Post
Dolan shrugs, Fine, you go first. And when something big and hungry grabs you and finishes you before we can get there it'll be a little quieter around here.

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: I know, Mulnock just thought you where all to move froward running and swinging your swords. He tends to depreciate people taller than him. Which is everyone.

Remove ads