Akalich Meets Forgotten Realms

Welkins Or Akaliches?

• Welkin

• Akalich

Results are only viewable after voting.

Drazen

Demon Prince
Personal Adventure Update

Well, politics aside from my planets i rule, reports from my demilich generals have lead me to ask assistance from my brothers army of paragon nosferatu, and chief among them is a welkin named Luara, an old ex-lover of Druzas.
Who i actually am quite interested in. She is a 309 Ranger/210 Rogue/30 Fighter who just happens to come across some important Intel on my new foes. She claims to have snuck into their universe and brought back details on their fort they plan their adventures in. Interesting.
I think i need to deal with the wizard first, he could be a problem, so i'm going to investigate this universe, make allies with some of their old rivals, get personal info so i can weaponize, and prepare for a slaughter.
I will enforce my primary capital world (Located in the Zetta solar system, surrounded by broken stars and dying planets in a distant cold void. The capitals of capitals called Zadicore located on the planet Helix, a HUGE Planar Metropolis that belongs solely to high ranking intelligent undead, and commoner undead. Yeah.... It's all undead

Personally though, i just wanna get right up and belt of some death across all of them! Being all smart and cunning is exhausting, but necessary.

Also, the Vetta solar system is standing firm on their part, a few minor rebellions but not much to worry me. The paladin has retreated to her universe, i think she is going to ask for help.
Although she is wasting her time, i plan on kidnapping her loved ones for ransom, only to lure her into a trap and kill her AND her family just for the fun of it. I'll turn them into undead later and make sure they are never parted! :devilish:

Oh, fun fact, their universe contains not many deities. 3 greater deities for each alignment (NG, CE, LN) and 2 intermediates for each alignment and 4 lesser for each alignment. Making 21 in total.
and no overgods, only deities. I'm gonna get some practice in for my spellcasting for sure!

Drazen

Demon Prince

My dealings among my shadow syndicate have allowed me connections into the enemies universe. But I’m far from being able to actually carry out my plans.
Meanwhile, the opposing party are trying to plan and gather their wits after i sent a violent onslaught to the distant corner of their universe (5,120,987 Super Armada Spelljamming warships equipped with plasma cannons, superluminal speed, force fields, and a whole load of other things) straight into their universe! Forcing them to retreat into their own fortress, and go on the defensive while I gladly take the offensive.
Even with this good news, i have some bad news.
My old Hunefer Major General Zarthmoorvath (345 Blackguard/123 Wizard/5 Archmage/39 Psionic) has been slayed by the dreaded paladin. The Drazen empire lost a great general, but I lost a great friend…… That i need to replace.
Also a moment for these fine individuals

(All squad Leaders are level 90-100 Fighters and Paragon Shadow of the voids, they usually die with their units of level 50 Paragon Winterwights)
Squad leader Zorth
Squad leader Jason
Squad Leader Axeblock
Squad Leader Gyx
Squad Leader Onix
Baron Vorn
Baron Torthorg
Baron Hemlynn (Level 137 Wizard/18 Chromomancer Female Lich)
Baron Alex
Baron Jackson
Captain Darkmoor (Human Welkin 274 Fighter/18 Legendary Dreadnought)
Minor General Hucavian (317 Wizard/20 Bard Fire Giant Demilich)

And a lot more…

Back to the matter of my opponents universe. Reports filter through from my spies that the enemy defense system is nothing compared to ours, but still, the enemies should not be underestimated. When the time comes for a full out assault, a plan on taking all 12 Paragon Great Wyrm Void Dragons, my two death knight bodyguards, and a whole host of paragon dread wraiths straight into there territory, and launching a new war with myself mainly as part of it.
As for what i believe to be on the horizon, i think a great final battle between me and them will occur.
Also, their deities, good and neutral organizations, and many other people have been aware of my existence. Total panic has broken out. Many empires on many worlds argue whether to fight or surrender and my shadow syndicate is meeting with hundreds of thousands of corrupt and evil kingdoms to invite them to join with me, and keep their pointless positions under my benevolent rule. Hundreds of messages have been sent to me either declaring their annoying resistance, alliances, or submissions. Most evil gods plan to join forces with me in hope of destroying the gods of neutral and good, and the deities of good and balance are horrified to discover an akalich existing at my level, so they are banding together worshippers, themselves, and celestials.

I’m working to cut off their universe from every other except mine, and build a direct link into their universe.
Their angels and good celestials are being killed of my agents of death, Heliodes Paragon Lavawights (My newest creation!) and wreaking havoc among their planes.

All this happened during the last few days, mostly on zoom while on inactive periods during my job, and on days i have off…..
What do you predict will happen krust during this period of unrest? (Or anyone)?

Drazen

Demon Prince
By the way
Akaliches Forever!
large-white-page-desktop-background (1).png

Support the cause!
And tell me do you prefer Akalich Or Welkins?

Drazen

Demon Prince
My fortress (Sorry it took me awhile)

Attachments

• Floor 1.jpg
    Floor 1.jpg
    516.9 KB · Views: 139
  • Floor 2.jpg
    Floor 2.jpg
    496.1 KB · Views: 119
  • Floor 3.jpg
    Floor 3.jpg
    510.4 KB · Views: 107
  • Floor 4.jpg
    Floor 4.jpg
    551.5 KB · Views: 122
  • Top Ground 1.jpg
    Top Ground 1.jpg
    485.4 KB · Views: 118
  • Top Floor 2 (Last).jpg
    Top Floor 2 (Last).jpg
    445.1 KB · Views: 124
  • Floor 1 (Underground Basement).jpg
    Floor 1 (Underground Basement).jpg
    495.5 KB · Views: 162
  • Floor 2 (Underground Basement) (bottom).jpg
    Floor 2 (Underground Basement) (bottom).jpg
    610.8 KB · Views: 168

Drazen

Demon Prince
A big thing by the way.
My rule has spread to multiple galaxies of the universe i live in. New people are joining me all the time.
I wonder why?

Drazen

Demon Prince
Happy thanksgiving for you guys!!
I hope and wish the best of luck! I may not have much of a thanksgiving. But i'll stick through by ordering Chinese food, like a boss :cool:

Last edited:

Incidentally in case it was never explained.

Akalich = Bone + Spirit
Welkin = Flesh + Blood

So the Akalich was Skeleton (Lich Path) + Shadow

A Welkin would be Zombie (Mummy Path) + Vampire and have some crazy regen capabilities.

Drazen

Demon Prince

Oh how the darkness gathers!
My relentless attack is paying off. After much politics between my lesser nobles they agreed to attack full force.
Over 50,000,000 Paragon Level 30 Fighter skeletons wielding +15 Keen vorpal swords, 10,000,000 ghosts above, Evolved (x127) Paragon Boneyards, hundreds of dreadful undead of all sorts, with paragon shadow of the voids, shape of fires, an their offspring attacking from the front line using their blazefire to create winterwights and lavawights from the enemies force.
My plan went wonderfully, i shrouded the enemies planet with deadly magical plagues among their people and animals, burnt down every forest, field, and food source we came across, cut off all military support from mighty kingdoms on the planet, assassinated their best leaders and strategists, and many other schemes executed to perfection, with some failing.

As I set their world on fire, I lead my group of paragon void dragons and host of paragon dread wraiths straight to their stronghold.
I dispelled their wards and blew open the front door. Walking inside. And i find a trap was triggered, assaulting me with over a thousand +50 magic arrows of holy power but i threw a wall of force around myself. While the arrows bounce away harmlessly. The party lead a full coordinated attack on me. Fighting for their world and all life.
I must say, it's been awhile somebody ever lasted this long in a fight, we made a lot of retreats before coming back at each other, the paladin struck me twice with the sword, causing my soul gems to bring me back. But after over 50 rounds i began to prevail, killing their wizard with one of my bolts, slaughtering Evileye by throwing soulfire, and i began to butcher them with a smile. Taunting them on how i broke their world and slaughtered their loved ones, ripped apart all they held dear, on how their world would be no more.
The paladin looked around her and those she loved, i saw something dangerous in her eyes. You know that look when somebody was about to make a huge sacrifice? Yeah, that look
She basically looked at me and said "A creature like you must be stopped. All of this evil and dread.... You may have our world in the end, but i'll do one last thing" I see her extend her arms and before i could do anything she gestures her hands and bestows the happy go lucky Vest with the amidah. I cast Pierce any shield, Destruction, and intensified Darkbolt straight at her, killing her instantly but before I could do anything to Vest he made a dashing escape using a psionically crafted artifact and hoped on the the paladins dragon and together they flew out through a large vortex.
The rest were terminated mercifully. and i immediately ordered the finding of vest among my forces, and even though i may have won this battle. I have not obtained my objecive.

A lot more but I'll get to that later

Remove ads