• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Alias (4/20) (Spoilers)

Arnwyn

First Post
Surprised I was the one to start this thread...

More Rambaldi, so I'm pleased as heck.

Now, we've seen a full-scale version of the big water-ball thingy before, back at the end of Season 1. Does anyone know what it's supposed to do? I think that one of the "Rambaldi secrets" is eternal life, which was hinted at back in Season 2 with the device that was preserving an ancient flower, and then again this episode with the baddie #2 mentioning that he was hoping for eternal life.

However, (real) Sloane (before clubbing baddie #2 to death) yelled that he was deluded/mistaken (poor paraphrasing on my part) - so I guess that there's more to this particular Rambaldi device than we know...

Anyone have any theories?

Viking Bastard

Adventurer
Who the hell is Arvin Clone? There's more to this than a simple imposter. Did he get
split in two, or something? A Good Sloane and a Bad Sloane? What if Arvin is the bad
one and 'Marvin' the good one? How's that for a twist.

And was Sloane nuts or what when he clubbed Carter to death. Wonderfully evil. I
love me some evil Sloane.

Man! I can't wait for next week. It's been so long. Sooo long.

*Sniff*

I'm so happy. My dear Alias is back.

NightOwl

First Post
Viking Bastard said:
Who the hell is Arvin Clone? There's more to this than a simple imposter. Did he get
split in two, or something? A Good Sloane and a Bad Sloane? What if Arvin is the bad
one and 'Marvin' the good one? How's that for a twist.

And was Sloane nuts or what when he clubbed Carter to death. Wonderfully evil. I
love me some evil Sloane.

Man! I can't wait for next week. It's been so long. Sooo long.

*Sniff*

I'm so happy. My dear Alias is back.

Wholeheartedly agree...very excited that Alias is back! :)

It's like they forgot how to use a cliffhanger for the entire season up until last night. That's one of the things that made the first season so you couldn't wait an entire week to see what happened next...

Sloane went berserk on that dude and even had blood all over his face when Nadia enters the room. What if Sloane (the real one) 'hired' this imposter to continue his Rambalid quest? Kind of like having his cake and eating it too...I guess. How else would this guy know all of Sloane's protocols, etc.? And, what about the dealer he met at the horse track asking him what Omnifam put in the food that was shipped to the third world countries (specifically mentioning genetic experimentation)?

Not sure what's up with the big red ball but we have seen it before...it's the device that exploded or something and Vaughan got trapped in the water (end of season 1?).

What's going to happen with Jack and his radiation exposure? The regular Jack is a bad@!* don't mess with Mutant Jack. ;)

Next Wednesday should be awesome with a new LOST (hopefully) and then ALIAS! :cool:

NightOwl

LightPhoenix

First Post
NightOwl said:
Next Wednesday should be awesome with a new LOST (hopefully) and then ALIAS! :cool:

Just to rain on your parade, next week isn't a new eppy of Lost. It's basically a recap episode of a bunch of characters. New episodes start May 4th.

NightOwl

First Post
LightPhoenix said:
Just to rain on your parade, next week isn't a new eppy of Lost. It's basically a recap episode of a bunch of characters. New episodes start May 4th.

Well crud...thanks for letting me know! At least next week both should be new episodes...

thx,
NightOwl

NightOwl

First Post
Did I miss something in last week's episode or did they just totally 'hand-wave' what happened in this episode???

thx,
NightOwl

Remove ads