• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Aliens vs Predator teaser trailer online

uv23

First Post
Ashrem Bayle said:
While I fear I'll be disappointed, I want so very much for this to be a good movie.

Sometimes all we have to survive on is hope. :) Unfortunately I've read over the script reviews (figuring correctly that there wouldn't be that much actual story to spoil) and its awful stuff. Not to mention it obliterates continuity in the Aliens series.

Dark Jezter

First Post
I remember in the months leading up to Terminator 3, everybody on nearly every movie site and messageboard on the internet was saying with utter certainty that it was going to suck. Nobody had any hope for the movie whatsoever.

But then, to everybody's surprise, Terminator 3 came out and it turned out to be pretty good.

So, I'm remaining hopeful that Alien vs. Predator could turn out good.

uv23

First Post
Dark Jezter said:
But then, to everybody's surprise, Terminator 3 came out and it turned out to be pretty good.

So, I'm remaining hopeful that Alien vs. Predator could turn out good.

I thought T3 sucked. There's no hope! Waaahhhh!! Ehh I'll go see it anyway... ;)

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
Dimwhit said:
Who ended up winning in that movie, anyway? Or did they wimp out and have it a tie?

Jason won. He decapitated Freddy. However, at the end. Freddy's severed head winks at the camera. So yea, they kinda wimped out in that neither actually died (a final death), but I'd declare Jason the winner.

Remove ads