Alvar Thorne & Associates, Part 1 - orsal judging

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock= Ciprinus and TealyIForgotTheRest] The druid keeps his mouth shut, not saying much.
Upon the reaction of the man in the so called"restaurant", he made a depreciative gesture with his hand, and just said "Bha"[/sblock]

Deus Ex Machina

First Post
[sblock=DM & Ruud]Valdaris follows half a step behind his mistress, his left hand resting comfortably on the pummel of his sword as he casually strides along, sneering at anyone or anything that pays too much attention to their small procession.

"So, Alistra... care to tell us where it is that we are going this day?"[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]Good to see that we're back on again. Bravo.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Boddynock

First Post
[sblock=Ruud, Valdaris]
Deus Ex Machina said:
Valdaris follows half a step behind his mistress, his left hand resting comfortably on the pummel of his sword as he casually strides along, sneering at anyone or anything that pays too much attention to their small procession.

"So, Alistra... care to tell us where it is that we are going this day?"
"Well, Bear, we're paying a little visit to the Wizard's Academy. They're after a number of scrolls and books on various topics - and it was expedient for them to have Alvar Thorne & Associates put together the collection. So please keep your eyes peeled - my brother had to call in a number of favours to lay his hands on some of these papers, and I'm not sure we could replace them if anything happened."

The kids continue to follow them. The oldest of them (who looks to be about nine) strikes a pose mimicking Valdaris as he walks.[/sblock]

Deus Ex Machina

First Post
[sblock=DM & Ruud]Without pausing, Valdaris attempts to intimidate the kids but he has little success.

"Will do, Allistra." Valdaris replies, trying to remain somewhat dignified and ignore the kids who seem to be making a game of him. "Do you intend to travel back to Orussus once you have them?"

Intimidate = 8 (5+3)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Boddynock

First Post
[sblock=Ruud, Valdaris]
Deus Ex Machina said:
Without pausing, Valdaris attempts to intimidate the kids but he has little success.

"Will do, Allistra." Valdaris replies, trying to remain somewhat dignified and ignore the kids who seem to be making a game of him. "Do you intend to travel back to Orussus once you have them?"

Intimidate = 8 (5+3)
"No, we're restocking and going on to Ravensdale. But I expect that we'll probably be making a side trek through Ghost Wood on the way."

Three of the children following them are frightened by Valdaris' scowls. One of them - a little girl - screams. One of them - a little boy - bursts into tears. All three of them run off.

The lad leading them scowls in turn and, even though he looks at Valdaris fearfully, he juts out his jaw and continues to follow in his wake (while keeping his distance).

[sblock=Deus Ex Machina]I rolled a 1! :lol: [/sblock][sblock=Ruud]Despite the defections, the number of children following you has increased, and several are also making their way through the crowds on either side of you, darting between passers-by to keep up.[/sblock][/sblock]

Trouvere

Explorer
OOC: realistically, what are the odds of this game continuing? I think we've lost Drerek, who has not logged in since even before the most recent in-game posting in January. I'm inclined to pull Taelythenihel out (or perhaps retire her, since I can't find my way into her head).

Deus Ex Machina

First Post
OOC: I just happened to check this thread by chance, though I can't really see much point in continuing the game. I'm no longer interested anyway. Good luck to any of you guys who want to continue.

Remove ads