• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ambiguously Gendered Return of 'What is the Hivemind?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Kemrain said:
I thought we wanted to alienate people...

- Kemrain the Alienist.
Why's that? The Hivemind is fun for the whole dysfunctional family.

Jdvn1

Kemrain said:
A construct druid? Now I've seen everything.

- Kemrain the Impressed.
I'm a druid? Well, why not. Warforged can be druids, why not me?

Kemrain

First Post
Aeson said:
We're all adults here or are at work anyway. We should be able to discuss sexual stuff.

HEHE she said stuff hehehe.
While I'd love to, EN World just isn't the place. I mean, I've had hours long phone conversations about genetals before, and they were great conversatons. We just can't do stuff like that on here. It's against the rules, isn't it?

- Kemrain the Having Only Picked Up the Rules from Context.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Kemrain said:
Sexy. Thanks.

So, if a guy drank one, fell asleep, turned into a woman, and turned back, and then drank another, would the comulative chance go up, or is it only second draughts while the first is in effect?

- Kemrain the Curious.
Yes, the chance does go up. It also lasts for a good number of days each time.

Jdvn1

Kemrain said:
While I'd love to, EN World just isn't the place. I mean, I've had hours long phone conversations about genetals before, and they were great conversatons. We just can't do stuff like that on here. It's against the rules, isn't it?

Just don't offend Eric's Grandma, is the guideline.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Kemrain said:

Wait a sec, there are rules here? What if I'm Chaotic in nature and have no use for rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads