• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ambiguously Gendered Return of 'What is the Hivemind?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Been there, done that.
Ah, yes, it happens to us all :D

Hmm...well let's see if you wind up being right about Vrina. I give the odds of 20% she winds up dead, 50% you wind up being correct, 30% something else weird and unexpected happens.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Ah, yes, it happens to us all :D

Hmm...well let's see if you wind up being right about Vrina. I give the odds of 20% she winds up dead, 50% you wind up being correct, 30% something else weird and unexpected happens.

Especialy now that it seems someone else has the same thought now.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Yes. Yes it is. But I did think I made it clear from my description of her. Did you read that one?
I only caught it once you said she was a halfbreed. her description made her out to be a beautiful human female in armor that made her appear more hobobliny. Or at least that was my image of her.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
I only caught it once you said she was a halfbreed. her description made her out to be a beautiful human female in armor that made her appear more hobobliny. Or at least that was my image of her.
Humans don't have tufted ears. She's a half-hobgoblin who gets most of her looks from her human side, except for the tufted ears and the pinkish skin. So she was supposed to look startingly human, and I had to do her 16 Charisma justice (So the pretty-girl image you have of her is more-or-less accurate)

Of course, despite this, she has tried unfailingly to embrace her hobgoblin heritage, even though they are the sexist type ::shrug::

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Humans don't have tufted ears. She's a half-hobgoblin who gets most of her looks from her human side, except for the tufted ears and the pinkish skin. So she was supposed to look startingly human, and I had to do her 16 Charisma justice (So the pretty-girl image you have of her is more-or-less accurate)

Of course, despite this, she has tried unfailingly to embrace her hobgoblin heritage, even though they are the sexist type ::shrug::
Ahh. You see, the first think I notice about a woman isn't he ears, so that's probably why I missed it ;)

on a side note, Cade isn't in a position to agree with much till someone wakes him.

Personaly, I'm more interested in getting the Good Doggie as a follower :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads