• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ambiguously Gendered Return of 'What is the Hivemind?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Well, granted then, but those are still under her armour ;)
Is it taboo for a woman to expose her ears in Hobgoblin society? ;)

btw, I'm liking the dynamic between Mel and Rayni. Should be interesting though when either one has the chance to explain why the "aberation" comment bothered them ;)

Knight Otu

First Post
So, assuming there are no further... distractions, it seems we'll see the poorgullible villagers paying protection money to the hobgoblinsallowing armed, warmonging hobgoblin mercenaries close to their home?

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
I thought I'd leave my 7,999th post here and let everyone wonder when the 8,000th is coming. ;)

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Jdvn1 said:
I thought I'd leave my 7,999th post here and let everyone wonder when the 8,000th is coming. ;)
No you can't. What are you a man or a monster?

Bront

The man with the probe
Knight Otu said:
So, assuming there are no further... distractions, it seems we'll see the poorgullible villagers paying protection money to the hobgoblinsallowing armed, warmonging hobgoblin mercenaries close to their home?
Well, if this encounter is any indication, I'll need the extra level or two I earned form the one encounter (As will everyone else)

Bront

The man with the probe
Jdvn1 said:
It's coming in an 8,000 post extraviganza OT post, I'm sure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads