• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ambiguously Gendered Return of 'What is the Hivemind?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Kemrain said:
We should make it happier first. Ending on a downer will curse the thread to the land of frowns for all enernity!

- Kemrain the Blasphemous.
Flowers! Bunnies!

Of Doom.

Blast, that didn't work so well.

Kemrain

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Flowers! Bunnies!

Of Doom.

Blast, that didn't work so well.
Of Doom? Of Doom?! Is that the best you can do?! C'mon! Of devildeathdoomevil would be a better start, and you'd have to keep goign from there!

- Kemrain the Overdramatic.

Jdvn1

Kemrain said:
Of Doom? Of Doom?! Is that the best you can do?! C'mon! Of devildeathdoomevil would be a better start, and you'd have to keep goign from there!

- Kemrain the Overdramatic.
Well, I'd prefer Paragon SuperRoboNinjaZombiePirateFlower-Bunnies of Legendary Doom, but that might be too much.

Jdvn1

Knight Otu said:
...of Legacy?
Well, I wanted to use 'of Legend', but also 'of Doom' so I combined the two. I think 'of Legacy' might be redundant?

Kemrain

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Well, I'd prefer Paragon SuperRoboNinjaZombiePirateFlower-Bunnies of Legendary Doom, but that might be too much.
Robo-Ninja-Zombie-Pirate-Flower-Bunnies.. You lost me, there. It's time to move on. This thread is dead. We can't recover from here. That's it, folks. Flatlined. Pushing up daisies. This is an Ex-Thread.

- Kemrain the Coroner-Elect.

Jdvn1

Kemrain said:
Robo-Ninja-Zombie-Pirate-Flower-Bunnies.. You lost me, there. It's time to move on. This thread is dead. We can't recover from here. That's it, folks. Flatlined. Pushing up daisies. This is an Ex-Thread.

- Kemrain the Coroner-Elect.
I performed that before!

So much fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads