AMG's Art Every Day He's Not Lazy Thread

AMG's Art Thread

So, with that in mind, I'll throw up three pieces for today.

The first, I apologize for in advance. Jedi vs. Sith Yoshi. This is a birthday present for a friend who loves Yoshi, and I still can't believe I actually drew this. Again, I'm sorry.

Second, lineart for a character in my Story Hour.

Third is the unshaded colour version of the same woman, who just happens to be the mother of one of the main characters. She only appears in the actual Story Hour as a holo, so once I've got this shaded, I'm going to attempt to put in a Star Warsy hologram effect...its going to be tough, but should look good if it works.

Attachments

• Dueling Yoshis.jpg
    Dueling Yoshis.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 1,706
  • Andrea Tavos.jpg
    Andrea Tavos.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 156
  • Andrea Tavos(colour).jpg
    Andrea Tavos(colour).jpg
    52 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:

Acquana said:
I can only see good coming of this. ^_^ I'm right here for ya, AMG!

Heh, thank you. :) But you see, I've put in a built in loophole into my thread. It clearly states I may very well be too lazy to post new artwork. You, on the other hand, have committed to an insane amount of sketching. I salute you, and wish I wasn't so lazy to give myself a nice little loophole! ;)

Bobitron said:
Best one yet, IMO. Good work.

Thank you very much. I have to say I'd agree if it weren't for her right eye, which is just a little too far over. That is, unless you're talking about the Yoshis, which are pure genius and the root of all evil at the same time. :D

Angcuru said:
Of course, you know this means I'm going to bug you for ANP art.

Been trying to sketch Aasan, actually, but can't get the details on the head right. Kel Dors are tough...

And a warning, there is the possibility of a Darth Maul style Yoshi coming in the next couple of weeks once I figure out exactly how I want it to look.

Now, on to today's stuff...THREE things again. (Yes, prolific just for alsih2o ;))

First, I couldn't stand leaving the picture of the woman as a lineart sketch pinned in front of my desk. So, I went at it with the Prismacolors for a different color scheme. Don't like it as much, mainly because the "Sand" one(used for the skirt and neck lining) comes out a more orange colour when its scanned. More pastel blue on it, too...better than having it lineart, though. :)

The other two really need no explanation. And I plan to continue putting up the lineart with the coloured stuff, as I know that I at least like seeing what was started with.

Attachments

• Andrea Tavos - Colour 2.jpg
    Andrea Tavos - Colour 2.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 197
  • Scruffy Looking(lineart).jpg
    Scruffy Looking(lineart).jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 128
  • Scruffy Looking(colour).jpg
    Scruffy Looking(colour).jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 274

Nothing fancy today. Going to be a busy weekend so expect laziness, but one never knows.

And I swear, the ONLY reason you are seeing more Yoshis is because this was originally what I wanted to do in the first place. NO, I don't know why. I apologize again. And yes, I'll also apologize when this is finished.

Attachments

• Phatom Yoshis.jpg
    Phatom Yoshis.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 201

Acquana

First Post
Lookin good, though the Harrison Ford is a bit off ... But I'll tell ya from experience, he's got a HARD face to draw! HARD! Anyone who's tried has probably had issues.

Remove ads