D&D 5E Anna Meyer has just Put out her Latest Greyhawk Map Update

Hussar

Legend
Is there a wiki that contains information about all the sites mentioned?

I find that if you Google the sites, you tend to get sent to a few different places - a wiki, Obsidian Portal, Canonfire, depending on who and when someone wrote the background to that location. So, to answer your question, no, there isn't really one single repository for information.

Hussar

Legend
What nations? Anything outside of the Darlene map, frankly, is pretty much non-canon and likely is just someone fan creation. Not a bad thing, but, not necessarily part of the setting.

What nations? Anything outside of the Darlene map, frankly, is pretty much non-canon and likely is just someone fan creation. Not a bad thing, but, not necessarily part of the setting.
Actually, those psuedo-Indian nations to the south of the Sea of Dust were apparently mentioned in one of Gygax's novels, which is about as canon as it comes...

Marc Radle

Legend
Kobold Press are HUGE fans of Anna Meyer! She does AMAZING work!!

In fact, Anna does all of our Midgard maps: Midgard Poster Map 2018

You can even check out our awesome interactive version of Anna's Midgard map! It's fully zoomable, scalable, and searchable, it has pathfinding tool to measure the length of journeys and stops, and it has interactive sub-maps for cities and regions:

Fully Interactive Midgard Map

HarbingerX

Rob Of The North

All the Rajs southwest of the sea of dust; the 'former lands of xxxxx' in the Amedio Jungle. Anna's pretty thorough so I'm wondering where those lands came into being.

All the Rajs southwest of the sea of dust; the 'former lands of xxxxx' in the Amedio Jungle. Anna's pretty thorough so I'm wondering where those lands came into being.

The lands south and west of the Sea of Dust are, from what I can gather, from Gygax's Gord the Rogue novels. Not sure about the Amedio Jungle locations...

Remove ads