• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Another day in the Tavern

M

malik21

Malik walks back into the bar.Seeing the Halfling he goes up to him."Oh,Hello.You are looking Khylorn?I happen to know where he is.

E

Ethran Skylark

"You know where he is? I have been looking for him for days! Would you mind bringing me to him?"

M

malik21

"Oh yes I do" he says and smiles a hearty,friendly smile."He is meeting me too.He said he would be here in a few minutes and to sit in that table in the far corner"Malik points at a relatively dark and gloomy part of the tavern with very few people in it.

E

Ethran Skylark

The halfling nods, grinning.
"Thank you! Would you like to sit together? While we wait for him, I mean."

M

malik21

"That would be great!"Malik says with the same excitement as the Halfling.He makes his way to the table he had pointed at.

M

malik21

Malik goes and sits down and a glass of red wine appears.He looks at the halfling."Do you want something to drink?"

E

Ethran Skylark

"Yes, I wouldn't mind a drink. Something very strong for me, perhaps a dark ale."

E

Ethran Skylark

The halfling's eyes dart around, looking to see if anyone else is watching. Noticing that none of those around him are watching, Ethran nods.
Very well...I will tell you his secret (PM me).

S

Shifting Master

Suddenly, a green-cloaked figure appears behind Ethran.

I suppose it is fair that you asked him about the secret, but this has gone on long enough, Malik. I can kill him myself. You will receive 1 gp for luring him here.

The green-cloaked man draws a dagger, aiming for the center of Ethran's back.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads