• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Another day in the Tavern

J

Jkmcar4227

A Stranger in the Tavern

:r: :r: :r: :r: :r:
The Mage looks at the small allience in front of him and gives out a small sigh...
The mage looks behind yuri and sighs"what you cant win your own battle"suddenly the mage shifts his fighting stance and darts around his foes...
But as quick as he did that he was hailed by a storm of arrows,while he was still circling he foes he saw the pixie sitting on yuris shoulders chanting something...
The mage thought to himself"I wonder what is going on in that small creatures head...
But while the mage was thinking he let himself off guard and was struck by an arrow in the leg by that fiendish looking dragon...
The mage spat and cursed because of his rage...
Something in the arrow was making his leg numb.So he could only use one leg.
The mage looked at his enemys and gave out a roar.Fire and magma shot out of his hands and firesemitted from his eyes.The mage knew this was going to be his final attack.

L

Leenaria The Pixie

Hearing the mage's words directed toward her she flies infront of him, and changes back to her human form with no wings.

She walks right up to him and places her hand on his, and whispers, "My battles are not won for me, they are felt by all. You shall feel this as I speak..."

Within his body a feeling of regret surges through him. "Do you feel that?"

J

Jkmcar4227

A Stranger n the Tavern

:r: :r: :r:
The mage hadnt felt this emotion since he had touched that strange stone years ago in the dragon realm...
The mages eyes returned back to a normal state and the fire in his hands slowely died back...
The pixies touch was transforming him.He could no longer feel the pain and anger in himeself.
Could it be?Could this pixie bring him back to his old state?

Marksman

First Post
((OOC:Jkmcar4227:This is an out of character message.That is was OOC stands for.Now then,you have to know that in ISRP,aka in character chat,you decide what your person does,or the consequences of what someone did to you...not what someone else's character does!My person didn't fire an arrow,and he wasn't going to!Now then,please,I suggest you read some of the stuff in the ISRP General section of the boards...thanks))

Pulling the drawstring back about a foot behind his ear,Slithe was sure that this Bodkin's 3 foot metal shaft would surely go through 2 people...that thought scared him...in a crowded tavern,who knows what would happen?

"I really hope I don't have to shoot this...these things are expensive;and there are a lot of people in here...a Bodkin would go right through this guy!"

L

Leenaria The Pixie

Seeing her touch work on him, she kept her hand on his and looked back to Slithe and Yuri. She made a motion for them to come closer.

She looked back to the mage, "Do not move friend, they do no wish to hurt you as long as you do not fire upon them. Let my powers work through you and I can control this anger that subsides deep within you. Oh, I am forgetting myself, I am Leenaria an Irielad pixie. Sadly, I am the last of the Irielad's. Anyway, I am under the protection of Master Yuri." Leenaria points to where Yuri is.

Marksman

First Post
Slithe looks down at the mage,then tells himself what has to be done.

"Lemme get some holy water on that wound..."

He pulls out some holy water and dumps it on the wound...his hands start to glow,and he starts chanting something in celestial...the wound closes and the scar fades away...

"I wish my scars could fade from magic!Scales don't heal as easily as skin let me tell you!That shouldn't open again...ever...unless an arrow is shot in the same spot,in which it would open,but from the other arrow...ah well!"

He looks over to Yuri and stands up to talk to him

"You spoke of adventuring?I may have been blind,but I wasn't deaf...do you all need a Cleric?"

L

Leenaria The Pixie

She turns her attention to Slithe, who she smiles to now. "My dear friend dragon and cleric, I know I would be happy to have you join us, though the decision is entirely up to Master Yuri. I am Leenaria, an Irielad pixie, the last of them sadly to say. May I ask your name?"

She does not offer her right hand to him, instead she draws it very close to her.

Marksman

First Post
Slithe turns to Leenaria,to reply to her question

"Well,hello Leenaria.The name's Slithe Bird-of-Prey.I have a nickname,but only one man ever called me by it,and I would like to keep it that way."

L

Leenaria The Pixie

She smiles, "It is a pleasure to meet... agh!"

She falls to the floor, her hand letting go of the mage. "I can't.. hold on anymore, forgive me mage friend...Slithe Bird-of-Prey, do you know of any sleep spells?"

Marksman

First Post
He turns to the mage

"Yes,and a very potent one too..."

He puts his hands out over the mage,and begins to say something in Draconic.suddenly a poof of smoke covers the mage,apparently a sleep powder

"That should do it!"

Remove ads