• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Another day in the Tavern

Marksman

First Post
Slithe gets a confused look on his face and turns back to Leenaria

"You could try to fly into the cloud,but it might be too much...being so small and such...do you want me to cast a less potent one?"

L

Leenaria The Pixie

"Fly? Oh, forgive me.. I am in a human form right now, I have no wings in this form unless I will to have them." She gasps for breath, she gets one good breath in before speaking again, "Please cast a less potent one on me, one that won't last for more than an hour at the most."

Marksman

First Post
((OOC:woops!missed that change back part))

Slithe takes out a peice of clothe and hands it to Leenaria

"Hold this"

He then starts saying something brief in Draconic,and before the spell takes effect he turns to face Leenaria...

"You should be out for about ten minutes.This is actually a poison cure spell,but it also knocks people unconcious for a short while..."

L

Leenaria The Pixie

{ooc: don't worry about it ;) }

She holds the cloth and smiles, "Thank you Slithe, this is really going to help me. Master Yuri, please have a glass of sweet water for me when I wake." She takes another short breath, gasping for air.

B

BarbedWings

"Yes, Leenaria, as you wish."

Concerned Yuri both casts a cautiouse look at the firy mage and orders three drinks, two wines and some sweet water.

"Slithe, I'd be honored to have you along on uor journies. A healer is always welcomed."

Yuri says to Slithe, still watching Leenaria with great concern.

L

Leenaria The Pixie

For the next ten minutes Leenaria lays completely still, save for the movement of her chest from her breathing. Her body has a slight pale blue glow to it, that if touched knocks the person or being back from her body. Though it seems to be helping Leenaria.

B

BarbedWings

Yuri glances form Leenaria to the mage, then to Slithe, then back to Leenaria; patiently waiting for her to come around.

Remove ads