• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Another day in the Tavern

L

Leenaria The Pixie

After ten minutes pass, she slowly starts sitting up. Her emerald eyes open and she has a bright smile on her face.

She, using the back of a nearby chair, stands up and walks over to Yuri and Slithe, "Greetings again Master Yuri and Slithe! Thank you for that kind Slithe." She pats Slithe gently on the back and hugs Master Yuri seeing the worried expression on his face. "I'm alright now."

J

Jkmcar4227

A Restored Mage

:w: :w: :w: :w: :w: :w:
The mage wakes up several hours later but he has changed...
The mage stands up and looks at himself,he stares down at his hands.He nolonger has long black hair but short hair and his eyes nolonger burn with fire...
The heroes blankly stare at him with there weapons drawn bracing for an attack,but also puzzled..
The now blue robed mage with almost white eyes walks toward them...
"Thankyou my friends"i owe my life to all of you especially you pixie...You have shown me an emotion i havnt felt in awhile.I felt regret...
Your gentleness and braveness has drawn the fiery stown out of me that i hold in my hand now...I must destroy this stone so it will not cause anymore damage.
The mage crushes the stone in his hand and little red shards fall to the ground and burn.
Allow me to introduce myself...I am master mage Barrin.I am very sorry for my attack on all of you,It wasnt me attacking you.The stone seeks destruction.
;the mage suddenly falls to his kness and starts to cry,He suddenly realizes something...When the stone took control over him he slaughtered his family and the mage academy.

L

Leenaria The Pixie

Her eyes look sympathetically toward the man and she kneels beside him, "I know how you feel Barrin, though I don't know what its like to kill family. My family was killed in front of my eyes as well as the other tribe members, so now I am the only one left." She tries to sound soothing toward him, "Now sir, I know its hard but think of the happy memories that you had with them, not the sad ones. Perhaps you could join us at the table, though they may still be weary of you. I am not however, so please join our table and I shall order another round of a feast, with hot fresh food."

She smiles and stands up and walks over to the bar. She lays a piece down on the table that shines like silver and whispers something. She doesn't notice the wide-eyed expression from the person behind the bar, she had already turned around, but not before hearing a comment from the person, "Thank you, and I'll bring it right out!"

The barmaid rushes to the table and cleans it off, then comes back out and sets all kinds of food on the table, including drinks and a pitcher of wine.

Leenaria goes to sit back down at the table beside her master and leaving the other one beside her open for Barrin to sit down at.

J

Jkmcar4227

A Long Awakening

:w: :w: :w: :w: :w:
The blue robed mage sits down at the table and stares at yuri and his friend with cloudy eyes."I am very sorry for what iI have done"I wish to treat your burns if you havnt treated them already?I known blue healing magic...
Leenaria i wish to thankyou again.A tear forms in the mages eye"I have no place to go now"I have killed them all...
The mage stares at the dragon figure in front of him"And looks down at his leg.Thankyou for healing me...
My stomach feels bare but I do not wish to feast with you all.I cannot eat when i have the thought of my slaughtered family in my head.But i can have some sweet water...

L

Leenaria The Pixie

She turns to look at Barrin, "Look me in the eyes and tell me you are truely sorry for what happened to them, for I can remove this heavy burden from you. I may not be able to bring them back, but if you are truely sorry and seek penance then I can relieve you of such thoughts."

She turns to wave the barmaid over, "Another sweet water please!"

The barmaid nods, fixes a cup of sweet water and sets it down in front of Barrin.

Marksman

First Post
Seeing all the food brought out,Slithe turns to Leenaria.

"I'm sorry,but my hunger is saved for something special..."

He walks over to the bartender and seems to whisper something;when he comes back,he has a pie in hand...

"Nothing beats cherry..."

He pulls up a chair at the table,unsheeths his dagger,and begins dividing the pie into 8 or so peices,starting on the first one...

L

Leenaria The Pixie

She smiles to Slithe, "Yes, I know what you mean. Cherries are good, but I think blueberries are my favourite!"

J

Jkmcar4227

Gifts should be Shared

:w: :w: :w: :w: :w:
Leenaria I am truely sorry for their deaths.I wish you to take this Burden off me

B

BarbedWings

"i do beleive I am not the only person whom has... more than one side."

Yuri takes a seat at the table, setting his crossbow against the chair, yet not out of reach.

"I also beleive I owe you an apology, sir Barrin For treating you with such... harshness, but you must understand the situation we were in. I am Yuri Klevett, and offer my condolences for your losses and wish that your stay here is... enlightening."

Yuri offers a kind smile, then turns to Leenaria.

"I am glad you are alright. You prove yourself to be braver than you might think, for breavery comes in more ways than expected. The boldness to forgive, for example."

He nods and smiles, then leans back heavily in his chair; a trait Yuri tends to repeat.

L

Leenaria The Pixie

She places two fingers on his forehead, her index and middle fingers, then closes her eyes.

Inside Barrin could feel a slow inner peace being brough forth, a feeling of realizing this was not his fault, that he should not blame himself. Finally the thoughts of him killing his parents are settled. If he thinks about it, he doesn't feel bad.. he feels like it is something that happend and he should move on, not forgetting but accepting the tragedy.

She lowers her fingers with a soft smile, "That should help you."

Her gaze turns toward Yuri, "Well, thank you for the thought Master Yuri. Do you think he could join us master?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads