• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Another day in the Tavern

L

Leenaria The Pixie

She smiles brightly at him, "Thank you MasterYuri."

She turns to Barrin, "Well, you are welcome to join us if you wish!"

She then turns to face forward and picks up her cup and takes a drink from it. She then picks up a roll and takes a bite of it, chewing slowly, letting her eyes glance to everyone.

J

Jkmcar4227

Moving On

:w: :w: :w: :w: :w:
Thankyou Leenaria and Yuri also you my dragon friend.I wish to give you gifts from long ago...
Barrin reaches in his robe and pulls out a tiny seed and hands it to Leenaria"This is called branchwood armor"The Leaf of Llanowar wore this at one time,his name was eldamir a great warrior.The branchwood armor regrows every time you are struck and it is powered by Llanowar forest.You can summon forest magic when needed to aid you with this armor.It will grow overtime to fit you.
Barrin gestures toward Yuri and the dragon "you will get your gifts in time my friends"
I must ask you all if I may venture with you three since I have no place to go.I can be of assestance,I contain very powerful fighting skills.And can draw mana from every land.I also have made alliances with many creatures since the 5 milleniums I have been alive...I must repay you all for what you have done...

Marksman

First Post
Slithe looks over to Barrin,staring at him with his almost glowing,pupiless,green eyes

"Dragon?You may be mistaking me for my Father...he was a mighty Bronze,you see.I am only half Dragon;my Mother was a Human Druid!"

He gives Barrin a hearty laugh,perhaps the only time in the Tavern he has shown off his row of fanged teeth...

((OOC:We're in Greyhalk...D&D...just if you didn't know...sorry if I'm imposing!))

J

Jkmcar4227

Im sorry my friend ive never seen a half breed before in dragons...I didnt know what to say...

The cloudy eyed mage takes a peice of bread and bites it.An raises his glass of sweet water for a toast.To new alliances and friends.

L

Leenaria The Pixie

Leenaria takes the gift from Barrin, "Thank you very much!"

She listens to them speak then looks around at them, "Well, this is definitely a unique group we have going don't we?" She takes another bite of bread and another sip of sweet water.

"I believe Master Yuri was wanting to set out for an adventure soon. If that is the case then gentleman...." she stands up.

J

Jkmcar4227

Taking Off

:w: :w: :w: :w:
Wait Leenaria before we leave i would like you to do something...
Barrin looks at the end of the tavern and looks at the emence hole in the wall were he blasted...
Nows your chance to try out the branchwood armor.I want you to concentrate at that wall and call upon the forest.Use its fibers and vines to regrow the wall.I dont want to leave the bartender with that hole...

J

Jkmcar4227

Barrin looks at Yuri and the half breed dragon...
"While shes doing that i think i need to pay the bartender..
The mage walks up to the bartender and drops a bag of silver on the counter."That should cover the food and the bar sir.

L

Leenaria The Pixie

She winks to him, "I don't need the armour that you gave me to do that."

She walks over to the hole in the wall and places a fragile hand on the wall. The hole soon starts closing up as a glow emits from under her hand. As it fixes itself she smiles toward Barrin, "Well, I wasn't going to say for us to leave. I was suggest I go get a room and rest. My fly here was long and tiring, I haven't had a chance to sleep, well I did for about ten minutes thanks to Slithe." she grins to Slithe. "Anyway, please forgive my absence as I go rest." She nods to them and heads to the bar to speak to the barmaid.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads