• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Another day in the Tavern

B

BarbedWings

"excellent, wonderful. Forward and onward.. to lord and land! or in our case... to lands of beauty and excitement, to far off places most only dream of. To the white shores of destiny, and the marbled halls of fate. Onward, and let us ride for the horizen, and let the horizen never come!"

Yuri packs his bag, replaces hit alchemist's kit and his weapon, suites himself up and motions for their departure.

((OOC ok, someone start the thread; I havnt the time.. yet))

Yuri walks up to the BarGolem, and looks at him celverly.

"Ok, I have no gold, but I do have what alchemists have searching for for an eternity."

Yuri produces a vial filled with five drops of black liquid.

Pour this on any metalic substance and it is turned to gold; about a pound at the most per drop. Use it well, I would use it myself to pay you, but I have no metal to spare. It really should be more than enough."

J

Jkmcar4227

I must rest too and think of the journey ahead of us i will awake at daybreak.Goodnight to all of you...
Barrin follows in Leenaria path to get a room.

L

Leenaria The Pixie

She says something to the barmaid and the barmaid points her in the direction of the rooms and tells her the room number that she will be in. She looks at the payment that Yuri was trying to give the bar golem and hands him a platinum coin, "This is for my master." She turns and grins to Yuri.

Leenaria thanks her then sets off for the room.

Marksman

First Post
Slithe blocks the way to the rooms in front of Barrin and Leenaria...

"I don't feel safe here..."

He nods in Re'Shak's direction

"Maybe we can find a peaceful trail..."

((OOC:I could start something in the Map of the Planes...a closed room maybe?I don't know who would DM,maybe we could run it like the tavern here...))

L

Leenaria The Pixie

She stops seeing Slithe block her room door, "Not safe? Well, if you say so. Let's find somewhere soon, my body is about to tire out soon."

{ooc: That sounds like a plan to me Slithe.. :) }

L

Leenaria The Pixie

She nods, "Yes we should." with that she turns around and starts walking toward Yuri. Upon reaching him she says a bit softly so that no one overhears, "Master Yuri, Slithe feels we should sleep somewhere else for the night."

Her body was already feeling the effects of being tired, so she quickly changes back into her small pixie form. Flying up she lands on Yuri's shoulder and sits down, if she doesn't find a pocket on him to fly into.

J

Jkmcar4227

Early Awakening

:w: :w: :w: :w: :w: :w:
The mage wakes up in the morning in a trail.He glances down at his friends still sleeping.Leenaria is sleeping curled up in Yuris pocket and the half breed sleeps near the fire that is barely burning.The mage sits down near the halfbreed and looks at him with cloudy eyes...

Marksman

First Post
Slithe gathers his belongings and heads for the door to await his new found friends...

"So Long,Patrons!"

Before he leaves,though,he wanders over to the barkeep and leaves a Bodkin arrow on the bar...

"Made it myself...should cover for the table...pawn it if you like,It should fetch a pretty copper..."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads