• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Another Immortals Handbook thread

What do you wish from the Immortals Handbook?

• I want to see rules for playing Immortals

Votes: 63 73.3%
  • I want to see more Epic Monsters

Votes: 33 38.4%
  • I want to see Artifacts and epic Magic Items

Votes: 38 44.2%
  • I want to see truly Epic Spells and Immortal Magic

Votes: 50 58.1%
  • I want Immortal Adventures and Campaigns Ideas

Votes: 44 51.2%
  • I want to see a Pantheon (or two) detailed

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • I want to see something else (post below)

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • I don't like Epic/Immortal gaming

Votes: 4 4.7%

• Poll closed .

Eversius

First Post
Agreed! We are all eager to see the finished work!

Of course, then we'll start hounding you about Apotheosis, Grimoire, and Chronicles.

Hi all! :)

Okay, just in case there is any confusion, the website is back, however, all the updates from the past 12 months have disappeared.

I am personally not able to update my control panel and simply reload the material (for some reason its stopping me). I have of course emailed the webspace provider again so as soon as I can have the problem solved I will have a MASSIVE art update.

With regards progress, okay it was a given I was going to be behind, but I should have 34 (of 36) finished illustrations by the end of tonight (Technically I have over 40 finshed but some of them took me two tries to get satisfactory results, like the Gibborim for instance).

However, after tonight I should have only one image to draw + ink (the Nexus Dragon) and one image to ink (Amidah Vampire). Although in saying that I may have to redo the Unelemental as I think thats the poorest of the 34 completed illustrations.

Hey all! :)

Okay I just got talking with Cheiromancer and it appears that he can't see the website, only I can, so its probably a more far reaching problem than I first anticipated. I can see the website, but its 12 months out of date, all he can see is a bunch of gibberish text...which, I presume is what the rest of you can see?

Also I wanted to ask for suggestions as to what I will call myself as a Publisher at RPGNow?

How about Eternity Publishing? Since thats generally how long it takes me to get it to press? :cool:

What do you all think?

Obviously I'll be looking to get a proper publisher after the Bestiary pdf is on sale, so this is likely not a long term deal at any rate.

Zoatebix

Working on it
Eternity Publishing sounds good. It looks like there are already a couple of different "Eternity Publishing" companies out there (and one "Stepping into Eternity Publishing") so, I don't think it'll be a problem.

I get gobledegook on the webpage, too.

I agree that Eternity (or mayhaps Eternal) Publishing would be fine. Not only does it refer to the length of time between books, but also to the eternal nature of the subjects of those books, which is what we're all most interested in.

Good luck finishing your one and a half (or two and a half, as the case may be) illustrations.

Later
silver

Ulitharid_Lord

First Post
Upper_Krust,
Like everyone else (besides you), your site is unreadable. But it worked, for a while, though it was out of date.
I'm no expert, but the page looks like it is encrypted, which might explain why only you can see it. Even if I am right, and it is encrypted, I am not completely sure how to fix it. Try www.pestscan.com, maybe it will turn up something. A quick note about the site though, it does not remove stuff it finds (unless you buy the full version), but it does tell you where it is and tells you how to remove it.
Hope that helps.

Remove ads