• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Another Immortals Handbook thread

What do you wish from the Immortals Handbook?

• I want to see rules for playing Immortals

Votes: 63 73.3%
  • I want to see more Epic Monsters

Votes: 33 38.4%
  • I want to see Artifacts and epic Magic Items

Votes: 38 44.2%
  • I want to see truly Epic Spells and Immortal Magic

Votes: 50 58.1%
  • I want Immortal Adventures and Campaigns Ideas

Votes: 44 51.2%
  • I want to see a Pantheon (or two) detailed

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • I want to see something else (post below)

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • I don't like Epic/Immortal gaming

Votes: 4 4.7%

• Poll closed .
Ulitharid_Lord said:
Upper_Krust,

Hi Ulitharid_Lord dude! :)

Ulitharid_Lord said:
Like everyone else (besides you), your site is unreadable. But it worked, for a while, though it was out of date.

Indeed. I have been told it should be fixed by Monday. *fingers crossed*

Ulitharid_Lord said:
I'm no expert, but the page looks like it is encrypted, which might explain why only you can see it. Even if I am right, and it is encrypted, I am not completely sure how to fix it. Try www.pestscan.com, maybe it will turn up something. A quick note about the site though, it does not remove stuff it finds (unless you buy the full version), but it does tell you where it is and tells you how to remove it.
Hope that helps.

Thanks, although the problem isn't software related its hardware related so I think I am better off letting the webspace provider sort it out rather than have me waste my time toying about with a problem I know scant little about.

I appreciate the help though mate, and thanks to those others who suggested the publisher names.

Hey all! :)

Can anyone confirm that the website is back okay and updated for the 28th of November? I can see it, I'm just hoping the rest of you can.

No major updates to the site yet (just a message that the site is back), but there will be a big art update later tonight.

Cheiromancer

Adventurer
Yep. Looks good to me.

As for publishing names, how about Sempiternal Press (or Publishing, or whatever)? Something that has a beginning but no end is sempiternal; eternal things have neither beginning nor end.

I don't believe it...

Hey all!

I just spent the past 90 minutes updating the website (wait for it) adding a dozen new illustrations. But when I went to upload the files to the control panel, the uploads kept failing everytime.

I don't know if this is related to the previous problem or sometthing new, everything seemed to be working out fine earlier. Suffice to say I have emailed the webspace provider and hopefully I'll get it sorted as soon as possible.

Remove ads