• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Any Irregular Webcomic fans?

I just discovered Irregular Webcomic, which I discovered by way of Darths & Droids (the Star Wars I-as RPG strip), by way of DM of the Rings. With all the D&D webcomic fans here, I'm surprised I haven't seen it mentioned before.

If you haven't seen it, it's freaking awesome. Not only does it do D&D jokes, but also space RPGs, Star Wars, James Bond, Pirates, Mythbusters, Indiana Jones ...

I just finished reading over 1730 strips in a total geekgasm. Now I should go update my story hour ...

Enjoy!

kenobi65

First Post
I discovered it a few years ago, via Pyramid magazine (it's occasionally featured there). I don't read it regularly, but it can be pretty funny.

jcfiala

Explorer
It's the awesome -I've been reading it more or less since it's started.

And for all that he called it 'Irregular', he's never skipped a day. ^_^

JediSoth

Voice Over Artist & Author
Epic
I really like Irregular Webcomic. Makes me want to play with my LEGOs again. It was through him I discovered LEGOStar Galactica (which, unfortunately, is in the middle of an unfunny arc, IMO) and "Darth and Droids."

Plus, his commentary is educational!

JediSoth

Terraism

Explorer
Yup! It's a great strip. And, as JediSoth said, his commentary is wonderfully interesting.

Ironically, though, I keep forgetting to check Darths and Droids. :)

Remove ads