Anyone having internet problems (10:15pm, UK time)?

MarkB

Legend
Is anyone else experiencing cut-outs to Discord, Roll20, D&D Beyond? We have several games running online on Friday nights in our local area, and we all seem to have lost Discord connectivity at once, with other services also failing. Wondering if it's local or more widespread.

Theo R Cwithin

I cast "Baconstorm!"
Is anyone else experiencing cut-outs to Discord, Roll20, D&D Beyond? We have several games running online on Friday nights in our local area, and we all seem to have lost Discord connectivity at once, with other services also failing. Wondering if it's local or more widespread.
I'm in Texas, and am seeing outages of several sites. Roll20 and Discord are both unable to resolve host.

edit: Umm... looks like they just came back online.

MarkB

Legend
I'm still having trouble connecting. According to their Twitter account, Discord is experiencing outages due to "an upstream internet issue".

This website was doing that for me at about the same time. It was just sitting and spinning for several minutes, while other websites loaded fine. It even made me double post in a thread at the time it was happening.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases