• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone in US have Eberron yet?

MDSnowman

First Post
Buddha the DM said:
Gah.. I'm still waiting for it to show up here in Oswego, New York.

I want my copy now!

I'm going into Utica NY tomorrow to try and get myself a copy, and if they don't have it .... I'll... I'll

Okay well I won't do much of anything.

Last edited:

Didn't pick it up, but just saw it this evening at Waldenbooks... Honolulu, Hawaii (Ala Moana location)... They must have had at least 8 to 10 copies...

Acid_crash

First Post
All this news of it being at all those stores that I have the same store where I live and yet they don't hvae it is going to make me cry. :((

Slade7170

First Post
Eugene Oregon has it!

Hey Acid_Crash, I just picked it up in Eugene, Oregon on Friday.

Waldenbooks in Valley River Center.

Not Salem, but maybe worth a 1 hour Sunday Drive????

I was lukewarm at best on it, but the more I read the more I like. Striking a lot of good cords and setting off far fewer warning buzzers than I thought it would. If you need directions to Valley River Center from Salem I can give them easily. Basically, take exit 195 West (Beltline Highway) Go down about 3-4 wide spaced exits and follow the signs that say Valley River Center.

Best of luck.

Timothy

Acid_crash said:
All this news of it being at all those stores that I have the same store where I live and yet they don't hvae it is going to make me cry. :((

Kesh

First Post
beta-ray said:
Didn't pick it up, but just saw it this evening at Waldenbooks... Honolulu, Hawaii (Ala Moana location)... They must have had at least 8 to 10 copies...
Time for me to zip downtown then! :D

Remove ads