• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone in US have Eberron yet?

edbonny

Explorer
Hey Y'all in the US!

Anyone able to purchase/take home Eberron yet? If so, where'd you get it (state, city, etc.)?

Please pass on by this thread if you don't plan on buying Eberron, haven't bought it, are in the process of deciding. I'm only interested in tracking Eberron's initial spread throughout the US.

Ed

Greydt

First Post
I placed my order with Overstock.com, who seems to have it in stock.

I also checked with my local game store (Complete Strategist here in New York) but they said next Friday.

Edit: Saw it at a Barnes & Nobles near where I live (in Queens, New York) and couldn't resist so I got a copy (they had three copies out). Really nice book - can't wait to run a game!

Last edited:

~Johnny~

First Post
The Eberron Campaign Setting is definitely starting to appear in stores nationwide. Large chains like B. Dalton and Hastings seem to be getting it first, though orders from Amazon and Walmart are also shipping. I haven't heard of someone picking it up from a Barnes & Noble or Borders, but I would expect those to be next. I haven't been able to find it in Manhattan, so it's currently on its way from walmart.com to me.

And of course, Finland and Canada have had it for days.

Initial responses seem to be very positive, but I haven't seen any full reviews yet.

Last edited:

Acid_crash

First Post
The B. Dalton in my town won't be getting the book until the 23rd. :( My other gaming store won't get it until the 18th. It really bites to be an Eberron fan and have to wait so long.

Remove ads