• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone in US have Eberron yet?

jhilahd

Explorer
What he said!!

UPDATE
Called the Lone Star Comics in Dallas (Forest/Preston) and they are out. They had to fill pre-orders first. Curses!!
DocSER said:
Where in Dallas?

must know.. twitch. twitch.....

Last edited:

Michael Dean

Explorer
MagonusTyrarr said:
Saw it for sale at the Barnes & Nobles in East Lansing, MI, but didn't pick it up (damn being on an off pay week :( ).

Ha! I work in East Lansing and I will be heading over there within the hour! Thanks for the heads up. Sweeeeet!

Michael Dean

Explorer
Dooooh! Just went to the E. Lansing Barnes & Nobles and it's not there. So I just ordered it for $28 and free shipping online. Should see it later this week. :\

msd

First Post
Available in Boston, MA

Basically, after reading this thread and seeing B&N thrown around a couple of times, I checked (on the off chance) that my local B&N had it. Yeah!!!

The store that had it:

Barnes & Noble Booksellers
Boston
395 Washington St
Boston, MA 02108
617-426-5184

If you don't know this store, it's about a block away from the Downtown Crossing T station (towards Govt. Center). There was another copy when I left so if someone is interested...

Would talk more, but must read... :D

Good luck and enjoy.

-msd

MDSnowman

First Post
msd said:
Basically, after reading this thread and seeing B&N thrown around a couple of times, I checked (on the off chance) that my local B&N had it. Yeah!!!

The store that had it:

Barnes & Noble Booksellers
Boston
395 Washington St
Boston, MA 02108
617-426-5184

If you don't know this store, it's about a block away from the Downtown Crossing T station (towards Govt. Center). There was another copy when I left so if someone is interested...

Would talk more, but must read... :D

Good luck and enjoy.

-msd

GRRRRR

I Was in Boston last week buying game books!!

msd

First Post
MDSnowman said:
GRRRRR
I Was in Boston last week buying game books!!
Dude, I feel you're pain...

It killed me to leave the other copy on the shelves because I knew something like this would happen...

Soon enough :)

BrooklynKnight

First Post
Hey Eberron fans!

I've got a special treat for you!

I've opened an Eberron chatroom on chat.psioincs.net

To herald in the start of Eberron with a bang, I've managed to snag Keith Baker for live Q&A in the chatroom in the coming weeks! Thats right!

I'll be working on getting Slavisek and Wyatt in the chatroom for it too. Stay tuned! (An exact date has not been set yet, but expect about 2-3 weeks, enough time for everyone to buy the book.)

In the meantime you can come chat about eberron or organize irc games. Simply click the following link if you have an IRC Client installed!!

irc://chat.psionics.net/eberron
~Johnny`, Please email me at VongKiller18@aol.com at your earliest convinence!

Last edited:

Remove ads