• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone in US have Eberron yet?

MDSnowman

First Post
grimslade said:
C'mon Buddha the DM, the snow must have melted by now! ;P Altered States has it in its three locations. There is one in Great Northern Mall, right? That's ten miles closer to Oswego.
MDSnowman, the Barnes and Noble in Syracuse does not stock RPG material. Fortunately, I live halfway between Syracuse and Rome, so I can grab my RPG stuff in New Hartford and Fantasy books in Syracuse. The new releases section is much larger in Syracuse.
I'm very stoked about this book and will grab it once my paycheck is in!

Grim

Yeah Buddha Syracuse is a good hour away from Waterville, doesn't stop me from going.

Grim... what! Barnes and Nobel in Syracuse... no RP... I knew they didn't stock Manga... but that's just wrong. Well there's always Boarders, Altered States, and Media Play.

Last edited:

Buddha the DM

Explorer
MDSnowman said:
Yeah Buddha Syracuse is a good hour away from Waterville, doesn't stop me from going.

Grim... what! Barnes and Nobel in Syracuse... no RP... I knew they didn't stock Manga... but that's just wrong. Well there's always Boarders, Altered States, and Media Play.

It may be no problem for you but it is for me. I don't own a car of my own or have my license for that matter.

As for Barnes & Noble carrying RPG books, YES they do. I asked a friend for a ride today so I could go pick Eberron up at the B&N in Clay. BTW, they still have a few copies there.

MDSnowman

First Post
Buddha the DM said:
It may be no problem for you but it is for me. I don't own a car of my own or have my license for that matter.

As for Barnes & Noble carrying RPG books, YES they do. I asked a friend for a ride today so I could go pick Eberron up at the B&N in Clay. BTW, they still have a few copies there.

Well I think Grim meant the B&N on Erie blvd. I went to that one a few years ago and found to my dismay they didn't have any manga... not to mention when I asked about it the response I got was at best... rude.

blindrage

Raging blindly since 1969
Found it today at B. Daltons in Indianapolis on the East Side. But my FLGS still can't sell the book before Friday. :confused:

Lucias

First Post
Just picked up a copy at Barnes and Noble in the Plaza in Kansas City. It's hiding in the White Wolf stuff though.

I've only browsed it, but this book may be the reason I actually update to 3.5 and play D&D again after burning out on it and d20 2 years back. The art screams of adventure and what little of read so far makes me want to explore this fascinating world.

Remove ads