• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone picked up Midnight Fury of Shadows

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
I just picked it up Saturday right before DMing my first Midnight session. The fold-out map is great, the screen is great, the character sheets turned out to be handy to have so the players could get started making characters right away. I thought the map booklet was a little disappointing, but I have not had much chance to read the book yet, maybe I'll be happier with the maps when I link them to the book info. I'm really looking forward to reading it.

Starman

Adventurer
JoeGKushner said:
Working on a review of both this and Fireborn.

Not to threadjack, but I all ready knew I wanted to get the Midnight boxed set. What I really want to see some reviews on are Fireborn. The preview I saw got me stoked about this product and I'm hoping the product lives up to it.

Starman

Renshai

First Post
Keeper of Secrets said:
This setting, more than anything except Iron Kingdoms, is something I would love to run. But since I am getting ready to start up the aforementioned Iron Kingdoms, I won't get the opportunity. Though I would love to hear about what goes on in people's Midnight campaigns.

Check out, www.againsttheshadow.org

Todd

Cymex666

First Post
Arrrrgh! Hearing all the positive feedback on the boxed set really makes me want to rush out and buy it, and of course I happen to be flat broke at the moment. With my luck, by the time I manage to scrape together enough cash for it my FLGS will have sold out of it. :(

d20Dwarf

Explorer
Vocenoctum said:
Overall, how is Fireborn? (If you've read it) interested but it's a bit of money...
I really like Fireborn, and the Dynamic d6 system is very cool. It's a cure for my D&D blues, and lets me play stylish modern without resorting to WoD. :D

Paka

Explorer
grodog said:
Did Jeff Barber do any of the writing for Fury of Shadows?

LEAD WRITING AND DEVELOPMENT: Iain J Brogan and Eric Olson
ADDITIONAL WRITING: Owain Abramczyk, Judd Karlman and Kurtis Wiebe

MANAGING DEVELOPER: Greg Benage
COVER ILLUSTRATION: Anders Finer
INTERIOR ILLUSTRATIONS: Abrar Ajmal, Steven Bagatzky, Dennis Calero, Echo Chernik, Jesper Ejsing, Garry Eyre, Andrew Hepworth, Matt Morrow
CARTOGRAPHY: Iain J Brogan, William McAusland, Scott Reeves
GRAPHIC DESIGN: Brian Schomburg
EDITING, LAYOUT, AND ART DIRECTION: Greg Benage
PUBLISHER: Christian T Petersen

Remove ads