• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone seen Dragon 352 yet?

Razz

Banned
Banned
I'm disappointed that there're no new feats in Class Acts. I care less about new feats for core material, but I am always looking forward to Class Acts to see if there's new feats for non-core material like Expanded Psionics Handbook, the Complete series, Magic of Incarnum, Tome of Magic and Tome of Battle and others.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Psion,

Yeah I kind of figured it would be a meh issue. But Dragon #353 should make up for it. Malchanet might not be my favorite Demonic figure, but she's still a power/force to be reckoned with.

Razz

Banned
Banned
Nightfall said:
Psion,

Yeah I kind of figured it would be a meh issue. But Dragon #353 should make up for it. Malchanet might not be my favorite Demonic figure, but she's still a power/force to be reckoned with.

Yes, the Demonomicon, the good Archomentals, and the new outsiders of Forgotten Realms articles al have me salivating.

And I hope Class Acts is better this time around in #353 too

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Razz,

Meh. I'm not 100% concerned about class acts but you are right, if there are more feats for each of the new base classes, does help somewhat.

I mean what I liked about say Dragon #350, it finally offered a way besides what PHB II did for paladins that didn't want to lug mounts around, poke-mount or no.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Nightfall said:
Malchanet might not be my favorite Demonic figure, but she's still a power/force to be reckoned with.

and she's awfully purty... :eek: ...in an evil sort of way, that is. :)

sckeener

First Post
BOZ said:
and she's awfully purty... :eek: ...in an evil sort of way, that is. :)

And she can be nice, if you are really...really useful to her. Admittedly if you are just sort of useful, she can probably introduce ya to some others that are just as purty... ;) ...in an evil sort of way....

heirodule

First Post
Just an observation.

I got into Larry Niven's Known Space because of an old Dragon article detailing the Kzinti (did Niven get paid for that, I wonder?)

So it can be very useful to someone to present fictional fantasy stuff in a bold way. Draws interets in all kinds of serendipitous ways.

Shroomy

Adventurer
Nightfall said:
Razz,

Meh. I'm not 100% concerned about class acts but you are right, if there are more feats for each of the new base classes, does help somewhat.

I mean what I liked about say Dragon #350, it finally offered a way besides what PHB II did for paladins that didn't want to lug mounts around, poke-mount or no.

I would definitely take the evolving magical sword over the mount any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Remove ads