• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anything But Normal, Sailing the Endless Falls

Erekose13

Explorer
Ah no worries, now that I'm further into it I can see it wouldnt work here because it requires certain concepts that would affect all characters (ie. a feat every level). It is a really good book, though I am a Monte Cook fan.

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
I was referring to the concept as the Knight of the Mind. If you accept a templated core race as following the rules he'd be Phrenic Human Warblade or Crusader. If you prefer, I'd stack the Phrenic template on something else (haven't picked yet). Crusader matches the feel of champion better, but going Warblade would let me take Diamond Mind stuff, which fits perfectly, really.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Nac Mac Feegle said:
I was referring to the concept as the Knight of the Mind. If you accept a templated core race as following the rules he'd be Phrenic Human Warblade or Crusader. If you prefer, I'd stack the Phrenic template on something else (haven't picked yet). Crusader matches the feel of champion better, but going Warblade would let me take Diamond Mind stuff, which fits perfectly, really.
Isida said:
barring any new FR stuff and the Tome of Nine Swords.

Seems like no Bo9S classes for this one.

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Oop, missed that when I read it over. Revised Plan: Elan or Phrenic Psychic Warrior, same concept. Maybe a PrC in there, haven't considered them all.

Last edited:

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Actually, thinking about that for about an hour made me decide that idea is terrible and cliche.

Starting over from scratch: I think I'd try out a Centaur, probably using melee primarily. I might go with Dragon Shaman for what few PC levels I get, go for extremely primal in style.

Bront

The man with the probe
What? No reinvite for me? Wasn't I in this?

No matter, I unfortunately don't have much time, but I wish you all luck and fun :)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Bront if you want in, I'd be glad to have you back. Since Voidrazor and D20Dazza haven't responded yet, I think we'll just go with what we have. If they show up later, we can work them back in easily. We might be in Bluegorge for a while, and we can just say they were doing things elsewhere in the city. Ok, off to continue the game! Kelleris and Shayuri, we return to Shobrakka the Dreammind!

Bront

The man with the probe
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Bront if you want in, I'd be glad to have you back. Since Voidrazor and D20Dazza haven't responded yet, I think we'll just go with what we have. If they show up later, we can work them back in easily. We might be in Bluegorge for a while, and we can just say they were doing things elsewhere in the city. Ok, off to continue the game! Kelleris and Shayuri, we return to Shobrakka the Dreammind!
If time ever returns to me, I wouldn't mind it, but I've no time at the moment unfortunately (This is the first time I've logged in since a day or two after you posted this). Chances are I'd end up staying with the ship for a while, so it's easy to have me show up later.

Remove ads