Anything new on gods?

The Ubbergeek

First Post
Well, that is my own questioning there... As a player of clerics and a man who like religions, myths, mysticism etc in a scholarly manner. Do anyone learned fluff or crunch bit on gods and myths in PoL (and FR) recently? Anything new, confirmed?

Sonny

Adventurer
It's a bit odd that both divine sample characters use FR deities. Of course, they may have changed the core pantheon again and added Amaunator and Tymora to the mix. But I hope not. Pelor is one of my favorite solar deities to come out of D&D based campaigns. :D

Fallen Seraph

First Post
I just hope somewhere in the MM there is atleast the level of a demi-god stated out. I need something to base my Artificial World's god-machine's defences off of.

Green Knight

First Post
Sonny said:
It's a bit odd that both divine sample characters use FR deities. Of course, they may have changed the core pantheon again and added Amaunator and Tymora to the mix. But I hope not. Pelor is one of my favorite solar deities to come out of D&D based campaigns. :D

Not odd at all, if they're Living Forgotten Realms characters.

Sonny

Adventurer
Green Knight said:
Not odd at all, if they're Living Forgotten Realms characters.
OOOOHHHHH, now that makes sense. I wasn't aware of them using their "new" living setting for the demos. Thanks Green Knight. :)

Remove ads