• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Apart from all worlds.

Douane

First Post
Waiting for the dinosaur to vanish totally from his field of vision before moving, Keane finally makes his way back to the others, but not without casting a glance over his shoulder every now and then. Carelessness never paid.

"Not a bad idea, that.

Now, anybody still curious about the sights this world has to offer? If not, anybody curious about the disasters and dangers the next world might provide?"

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
The remaining 10 minutes pass peacefully in a the forest without any other large predators although you do see some strange beast fly over, reptilian and feathered.

After the timer counts down it the display clears and says waiting.

Shayuri

First Post
"It IS amazing here," Vela remarks, looking around. "So different. So much life..."

She trails off as the button is pressed, then asks, "Where are we going now then?"

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Pale Jaguar extinguishes the fire before she gathered the rest of her belongings and joined the others in the clearing. Se made a quick prayer to Kukulkan and hope that he would guide the group towards safety.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Mykeal pushes the button, and a tear opens in the space time continuum.

As you step through the tear the first thing you notice about your new world is the sky. Although it's cloudy it's obvious this is not normal to you. The sky is yellow. The next difference from the last world is your not alone this time

This time you stand beside a busy road, with cars headed to a large city roughy a mile away, there are road signs in a language you can't make out, written in a asian script

The Quantum Tunnler display shows a warning. "Insufficient Quantum flux for quick charge. Estimated charge time, 112 hours 37 minutes."

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
"Well, we're gonna be here for a few days. This remote won't work again for 112 hours. I believe that means that we have roughly that amount of time before this world is gone, which should give me enough time to learn quite a bit more about this remote." Mykael shakes his head, a yellow sky. He could only wonder what was in the air that made it yellow.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Pale Jaguar glanced up at sky, "The sky looks sick.." She paused for a moment as she scanned her surroundings. This world reminded her of the world where Jacob died, although at the moment, this world seemed more peaceful.

She looked at the strangely written sign, and frowned since she was unable to recognize any of the symbols that were placed on its surface. She glanced to Jacques, while hoping that someone knew the sign's language, since she herself did not know magic that could help her understand the writing. In spanish, she asked, "What does it say?"

Last edited:

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
"I have no idea m'lady. Possible tells what the name of the city over there is. In my world we made this kind of signs for that purpose. But I don't know the language." Jacques explains to Jaguar. He looks at Mykael. "I don't like this place. We should find a place to wait for the thing to work again."

Remove ads