• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Apart from all worlds.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
She gazed in the direction of the city, "It is good to know that people are not different..." She paused for a moment, "Do you think Naiya will be safe until we return to the Nexus?"

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
[sblock= OOC Relique Du Madde only]Ouch I guess we forgot about your kitty.... Give me a bit while I try to come up with some believeable way of getting her back to you, I'm sorry.[/sblock]

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
[sblock="ooc"]Don't worry. I also forgot about her to... Luckily Pale JAguar always has the option of abandoning it and selecting a new companion since the d20 Past Shaman class doesn't penalty her for loosing a companion. [/sblock]

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
The day idly passes by as you wait along the roadside. A few cars pass by, they appear what would be normal for the end of the 20th century Earth. The geographical display on the quantum tunneller, shows your location as what would be the middle of the pacific ocean on a normal map of the earth.

Douane

First Post
"Wouldn't be a bad idea, that," Keane sounds from the hole he is digging nearby to serve as a grave for Jacob's body which he had retrieved just before jumping the portal again. "From dino-hell to environmental hell, what's next? If it still exists I'd like to recommend my old world. That would really top everything."

Shayuri

First Post
"Jacob said our worlds were gone," Vela says...not sounding as much like a reminder as of someone who's just starting to really wrap her head around a hard idea.

She looks around.

"I wonder if this is what might have happened to my world...if we had not acted as we did."

Douane

First Post
Between two shovels of earth, Keane's reply came from the grave. "Sorry, Stripey, I know, Solon and all that "De mortuis nihil, nisi bene.", but you really gotta stop believing everything somebody tells you. Apology in advance, Jacob, my man, but there was something really fishy about the whole deal. Not to mention that a cosmic Pac-man eats whole worlds and we save the fragging Queen of England ? Last time I checked most monarchs are not really top-level scientists."

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Pale Jaguar waits for several minutes, spending much of the time watching the cars pass. She found herself amazed by the speed which the cars traveled and began to wonder how it was like to ride within one of them.

She gave a quick glance at the others who seemed to be preoccupied in their conversation, then towards the not so distant city. She was pretty sure that it would not take that long to walk to the city, but her curiosity got the best of her and she began in an attempt to wave one of the cars over to the side of the road.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Jacques looks on as Keane starts digging. He would help but he didn't have a shovel of his own. A bit amazed that this grunt did have one, but remembering from his days in the normal infantry, he realized that it was part of the normal issued equipment. Suddenly he notice Jaguar waving at the passing cars. He almost jumps at her but manages to restrict his reaction and merely grabs her hand and pulls it down. "M'lady! That is not a good idea. We need to first bury Jacob. And even after that, walking would be safer. We wouldn't all fit in one car, and none of us speaks their language." He suddenly changes to english and loudly asks the others pointing at the sign: "Or can anyone read that?"

Remove ads