• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Apart from all worlds.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Pale Jaguar was caught off guard and quickly glanced away from shame. "I did not know.." She sat down then began drawing glyphs in the dirt. "I wish I knew their language... I'm afraid of how lonely I will be if you also die."

Shayuri

First Post
Vela shrugs at Keane.

"I don't have any reason not to believe him right now. Maybe later I will. What he said about my world would explain the strangeness that happened just before I appeared at the Nexus though."

She trails off, then shakes her head.

"Bah. If we're going to stay here, we should have a fire. I'll look for some wood."

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
A man in a blue sedan seeing the attractive young priestess waving at him pulls over to the side of the road and opens the passenger side door.

"在哪里?"

Douane

First Post
"Your choice, Stripey," Keane grunts as he grips the rim of the pit he has dug and vaults himself out of it. Apparently he took the 'six feet under' idiom quite literally.

"Don't light that fire yet, though. Someone might object to us having a merry camp fire next to one of their highways and drawing attention is the last thing we want to do."

After depositing the body inside, he begins to close the grave again.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
She made a quick glance to the other who were covering up the grave then to the man in the car. The man didn't look dangerous, but she was pretty sure that she shouldn't break away from the group, and more important she wasn't sure what he would do if he saw the body which was being buried.

Thinking quickly, she pointed towards herself, the others who were in the process of filling the grave up with dirt. She then drew a circle in the air using her index finger and pointed to the city before making a motion like she was eating an invisible chickenleg.

Pale Jaguar smiled to the man hoping he would understand then thought that it might be best to trade something for this man's currency. She bet that he, like the Spaniards valued gold above all, but unfortunately, she was stripped of any gold she carried when she was captured. At least Pale Jaguar was allowed to keep her jade.

Noticing that the man still seemed interested in her, she untied one of her bracelets, and held it up so that the man could see its detail, then quickly drew back her arm. She put her hands together as if praying then overturned both hands, one with the bracelet and one empty.

OoC: Jacobs pistol is visible at her side, same with her sacrificial dagger. She's going to ready an action to grab either of the weapons if the man tries to force her into the car.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Mykael stares at the car. It wasn't too unlike the cars from his world. Carefully holding the remote in his left hand he strolls up beside Pale Jaguar. "Mykael," he says pointing at himself. He points from himself to the man, cocks his head to the side and raises his eyebrows. He hoped that the man understood he had asked a question. Mykael looks makes sure he holds the man's gaze, then points to everyone in the group, then the car, then slowly to the city.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Jacques stares at Jaguar trying to communicate with the man. It was a good try. But when Mykael joined her, Jacques shrugged and addressed the driver. "Uh. Parlez vous français? Or speak anglais?" It was as good to try a more direct method of communication.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
She smiled to Jacques and Mykael as they began to speak. She figured that if the man didn't understand her gestures, there is at least a chance he might understand at least one of the languages that her of the group spoke "Donde estamos?".

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
The main looks suddenly surprised and very confused at your words.

"你是谁的人,您从哪儿来,为什么我不能明白你的话。你对你自己的。再见。"

He shuts the door and pulls away.

Remove ads