• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Apart from all worlds.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Jacques nods at Jaguar. "Vela. Apologies my lack of right words. You say you from predator clan if I understood correctly? You can hunt. We need to eat eventually." He turns to Keane. "Lieutenant, you have spent more time on the field than I it seems. I'm a city officer. Take command. Let us find a place to lay low."

Jacques pats Jaguar's shoulder and speaks in spanish. "When we sit down I teach you anglais words."

Douane

First Post
"Yeah, I'm a field man - probably because there was nothing left but fields after we levelled our cities. You can can the Lieutenant, though. Never been much of an officer, even when there still was an army to serve in." Keane replies as an odd emotion crosses his stony face. " (Sigh) Listen, I know this is kinda hard for everyone and you are hardly my old squaddies but sticking together is our best choice now. If that means running a tight ship, so be it - my only care is having everyone survive. ... And given my history, surviving is what I do best."

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
"You're just flat out stupid aren't you? You were burying a damn body. Are you willing to risk him seeing it? Why in the hell do you think I joined in on doing those damn signals? I was trying to block the view of your dumbass. Maybe you should think more next time."

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
The brief smile on her face vanished and the first signs of the approaching argument. "Calm yourselves." She glanced at Keane then to Mykael, sternly. "You do not have time to argue. That man saw me wave... " she pointed to the passing cars, "but everyone else may have seen you bury Jacob if they were not watching me talk to the man. We need to leave, now."

Last edited:

Douane

First Post
"Psychology again, oh thinking one. It goes like this: 'Could that really have been a body? Nah!' And the only who could have really gotten a good view was probably far more interested in checking out the Princess, not some dude sleeping in the grass way back. ... " Pale Jaguar's tone makes Keane laught even if he doesn't understand a word. Her intention was still crystal clear, though. "And that seems to be the end of our little discussion - disagreeing will probably earn a club straight to noggin.

So then, Stripey, lead the way."

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
"Threats and insults won't keep us alive," Vela complains. "We should assume the worst for now; that they saw the body and that there will be a response. Which only means we should move farther, and faster."

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
"You are an idiot. Perhaps you should try thinking before you speak? You had a shovel in your hand, freshly overturned dirt, and a "man sleeping in the grass." Maybe it's time you shut up."

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
OOC: Sorry I havn't posted, No one else was posting and I got the feeling everyone had given up on the game then I got down sick.

Very Sorry, No bodies perfect.

IC:

Your group spots and hears what appears to be an ambulance heading this direction from the city It is travelling very fast and quickly overtakes your position. Before slowing down and making a U turn across the Median a couple hundred feet beyond your location. It is now coming your way. It appears as a 20th century ambulance with asian markings.

Remove ads