Apart from all worlds.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Jacques looks at the ambulance and then at Jaguar and grins. This was not really his style, but they were probably running out of options. "Our carriage" He answers in spanish. "Ambulance drivers usually don't carry weapons, unlike us" he says to Keane in english. "But if anyone has better idea than steal the car, I'm all ears. Running from police for two days won't be easy."

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Mykael nods when he hears Jaques speak, "Yes, perhaps we have a ride after all..... assuming they aren't armed. I find it hard to assume though, after witnessing a t-rex charge us."

Douane

First Post
(I'm afraid there's not much we can do till Darwin gets his computer back [one way or the other] and judging from his last log-in date, that didn't happen yet.)

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
OOC: Sorry about the disappearence guys.

Literally broke the pins off my processor. Long story. But luckily I've taken the time without a computer and managed to get together a real world dnd game. Now I gotta catch up on all this 4e Goodness. Thanks for being patient.

IC:

The ambulance pulls to the side of the road near you it's siren running. To Chinese men hop out of the ambulance, they wear ventilator masks over their faces. One of them carries a bag in his hands. They approach you cautiously and speak to you in gibberish.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
She gave the man a questioning look as he spoke before saying ,in Spanish, "We don't understand you." She quickly glanced towards the others before looking at the ambulance to see if she could spot anyone inside of it.

Remove ads